Love with the Perfect Neighbor(4)

Hello again. I am sooooooo soooooorrrrryyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fell free to yell at me. I'm gonna start updating my stories once a week, so this should never happen again. I've been having major writer's block, procrastination, updating issues, and distractions. But I think I'm all set now(at least I hope so). Anyways here's the next chapter.

_______________________________________________________________

Love with the Perfect Neighbor

~~~

Recap:

Reggie's *POV*

Now she just made this a game. Clarissa should know how much I like games. And that I never lose them.

~~~

Chapter 4

Reggie's *POV*

After lunch I walked to my next class. I didn't share it with any of my friends. Luckily I did share it with Clarissa. As I watched her from the back row sitting front and center like the perfect student, I got to thinking about this bet. Was it really such a good idea? I mean Clarissa was pretty and she can be charming when she wants to be. What if she's right? What if he is just a debutant society kid? Most of them can't stand me. Just then the door opened and I looked up. There was Chris, slightly flushed and hair all windblown.

"Are you Christopher Wilde?" asked Mrs. Keable the math teacher.

"Yeah, sorry I got lost." he answered. His voice had a husky tone to it.

"No problem. Take a seat where ever." Mrs. Keable turned back to the board.

I noticed the empty seat next to Clarissa. She turned to me and smirked. I rolled my eyes. I should have known she knew his schedule. I was starring out the window fuming over my minor setback when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see Chris standing there smirking at me.

"Hi neighbor. This seat taken?" He pointed to the chair to the right of me. I shook my head and gestured for him to sit down. I smiled gently.

He blinked and shook his head a little before sitting down.

Chris' *POV*

Shit. I never do that. Why the hell did I do that? When I asked her if I could sit down I expected her to answer with some snide remark. Instead she let me sit down and smiled at me. I think I got lost in her eyes. Oh God that sounds so stupid. I took a side glance at her. My eyes resting first on her chest and then down on her bare legs. I saw her smirking. She saw me checking her out. Suddenly my head was back in the game. I rembered why I was doing this. More specifically who I was doing this for. She turned to me leaning over so I could see a little down her shirt.

"So how's your day so far?'' She asked with a flirty face. A flirty face I'd seen on many other girls before her. She was just another one of them.

"Good," I smiled turning on the charm. "It's much better now."

She rolled her eyes and turned back to face the board. I still saw her smiling looking very pleased with herself. I restrained a snort. How conceited. Okay let's take this game up a notch.

"No I'm serious." I said and she turned to stare at me. She was about to thank me for saying I made her day. I saw it all over her face. She thought she had me under her spell. When she opened her mouth I cut her off.

"You see that girl Clarissa?" I pointed to the front row and watched in amusement as her jaw dropped.

"Um yeah." Reggie answered slowly. I leaned back in my chair.

"She's just wicked hot and I think she's into me." I folded my hands behind my head and watched as a million expressions flashed over her face.

_________________________________________________________

Okay that was a bit of a cliffhanger.

What did you think?

I know it was a bit short, but I'm on a time budget here.

I'm gonna start updating once a week and making longer chapters.

I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this.

Bear with me.

Thank you so much!