🌑Introduction☀️

12:21am👈old date btw, ignore it
Monday November 14, 2022-1:40pm-this is just to help me keep track of the story updates, it will be in the beginning and end of each chapter, no it is not the day month time or year the chapter js set on, just for me only.

Sun's and Moon's pov:

Working in the club is fun!

Well that's because we work with adults and teenagers.

Well, they are entertaining to see how they react everyday when they party.

True.

To bad we can't go upstairs and see the glamrocks and explore.

Eh, I really don't mind that much, too bad we gotta stay here and clean this mess up.

Yep the underground is mainly a secret club for adults, parents, and teens! Some parents like to come down here and relax, hangout, or party with friends.

The company wanted to make more money, so they build this.

We are the workers! Our dad, Dj music man is, well, the Dj!

I'm like the 2nd dj, I only fill up his spot when he's gotta get repaired or charged and stuff.

I'm the party animal! We'll, that's my purpose. Both me and moon sing and do shows, and many many other things.

Yep. The club does sell alcohol, but only to the people 18 and up.

If one of the teens trys to buy it, we will immediately know their age by pulling up their file in our records!

Upstairs, they got map bots, downhere, we got animatronics that look like the map bots. They are the bartenders, they serve and hand out the orders. Sunny usually helps.

And moony is like the clubs bouncer!! He kicks out the bad people!!

To be honest, the teens are actually chill. The adore both of us. They aren't bad.

Yep, they usally come down here to party and hangout while they wait for their families upstairs. It's like there own daycare, sorta like the one upstairs! Only this one has alcohol.

It's fun here everyday I guess. Just wanna go upstairs and explore it. We practally know every nick and crak of this club.

Yes, it might get boring here some days when customers are chill, but we can't disobey dad moon! I too wanna go upstairs but we can't.

Ughh, and here I thought you were the party animal.

Hey! Anyway, we gotta start cleaning up, the people sure did have a blast.

Some one threw up some greenish stuff, ew.

Nope, I'm not gonna clean that! *Runs away*

Hey! Get you're ass back here! *chases after sun.

THE END
12:46👈old date btw, ignore it
Mon, November 14th 2022-1:44pm
okay this is just the introduction, this is like, not part of the story. I just wanted Moon and Sun explaining it from their perspective. I will make the chapter some time later on also this is a brotherly love, Moon x Sun, so if you don't like it, don't bother reading it