☀️Big news🌑

Wed, March 8th, 2023-1:45pm

Ch.22

Moon was relived when sun agreed to tell Dj Music man about them. He stood up and made his way out of the club. Music man wouldn't be in the club, so he would most likely be in works and repairs. We'll, not really inside the room, more like next to it since he didn't fit inside the room.

The workers would have to check him up outside works and repairs.

Moon looked back to make sure his lover was okay. He looked fine, but the expression he wore on his face was worry and uneasiness. He sighed and walked away.

***

The entire works and repairs crew stood outside their room. Honestly why did they ever think of making a big animatronic if it's not going to fit inside the shop. And all they were trying to do is clean Music man, and even that was impossible.

The workes were the only large crowd that knew about Sun and Moon. They had to since they were the ones who took care of them.

"Uhhh, Music man" a worker asked. He was currently ontop of this animatronics head.

"Yes?" He replied

"How did you get, slime? On your top hat?" The worker said confused as he pulled some of the slippery, stretchy, and quite very glittery substance off with a pencil.

"It must've been sundrop, what color is it?"

The worker looked down at him, confused expression, and although Music man couldn't see him, he knew his confusion.

"Its a..... it's like, orange"

"Yep, it was sundrop. Perhaps he got bored and decited to mess around up there."

"Y'know, you should let him stop going up here. Everytime we clean you it's like a present for all of us"

"Last time I found a whole stash of marbles up there!" Laughed a other worker.

Soon, they all started sharing their findings as if they were swapping war stories. Finally they had finished checking up Music man, mainly cleaning and he was crawling back to the club.

He wasn't there yet, he hummed before feeling something land on his head. At first he thought it was Sundrop, but the wight felt different. It was heavier, so it could only be...

"Moondrop! How lovely of you to show up!" He Cheered. Usally moondrop would never crawl or jump on him, unlike sundrop who crawls all over him. They didn't speak for a short moment, they moved in a comfortable silence.

Moon finally got the courage to speak. It was weird since he was so sure he wanted to do this. Now, he was second doubting himself about this whole thing.

He sighed heavily, his whole frame was shaking slightly.

*okay, just tell your non-biological father that you fucked his non-biological son. No biggie* he shrugged.

Dj Music man lifted one of his hands towards his head for Moon to go down. Moon stood on the palm of the hand, he fidgeted with his lower hands.

God why was this so hard to say?? Maybe sun's worries and self doubts are contagious becuase now he felt scared. And he never feels scared.

Dj didn't noticed moon's uneasiness and just kept crawing like nothing.

"I.... I need to talk to you so just stop moving for a second"

Music man listened and stopped. He brought his palm infornt of him and stared at his son.

"What is it moondrop? Is everything okay?"

Moon inhaled deeply and spoke

"Look, I'm  gonna go straight to the point. I know you think me and sun as your children"

Dj nodded as he listened.

"And we're not. I'm not saying that as a bad thing even though it sound like I'm saying it in a negative way and-"

"Moondrop, calm down. If it's something bad I won't get mad. I thought sun was the only one who rambled when getting nervous." He laughed.

Moon quickly nodded and countinued.

"Sun.... and me.... we like... eachother"

"Oh! So your finally getting along!"

*okay, probably not the best way to out it*  Moon crossed his arms.

"Well, yea we are getting along but, not that type of like.... we..." why was this too difficult! This should've been easy! The plan was tell him, if he doesn't like it, then fine that doesn't matter they don't need him. And he does, well... that was good.

"You love eachother don't cha?"

Moon whipped his head upwards to stare at the animatronic with wide eyes.

"Ho-"

"How do I know? Well, it was small at first, you worried for what Sundrop wore a lot even though that's what he wears daily."

Moon was dumbfounded. He couldn't bealive this!

Music man smiled and countinued to crawl to the club.

"Both of you would argue more about what he did. A bit controlling and aggressive. Not something I would approve off. But knowing you two, I knew you would make it up between eachother."

"I try not to think of how you made up, but you've been in a much happier mood. You've gotten better. And sun clearly makes you happy"

Moon slightly blushed. He was too surprised to let all this information go through his systems.

Without even noticing, they had reached the entrance to the club.

Wed, March 8th 2023-9:18pm

Yay, soooooooo.... next chapter is the last chapter for this whole series. Ya, that's it.