🌑Scolded☀️

11:34pm👈old date btw, ignore it
Mon, November 14, 2022-1:49pm

Ch.1

It was the next day and Sun was trying to clean the seats. They were coverd in some nasty white gew. "Argh!!! Just. Come. Off. Already!!" He groaned. "What'cha doin'?" "Just trying to get off this nasty gew that won't come off!!" He started scrubbing even harder.

"Cool" Sun rolled his eyes, ignoring Moon's presence. "Yes!! Finally" celebrated sun as some of the gew started comming off. Sundrop always liked to clean and keep everything organized. It's the main reason on why the club always remaind so clean, and an advantage for Moon since he didn't have to clean that much.

"You're so obsessed with cleaning" Moon said as he looked at him. "perhaps too much, but at least I keep the club clean, unlike some one who's just lazy!" He smirked at him. "hey!! I still clean!! At least I do my job. Unlike you who just parties, dances, and flirts around the club with random adults!!" Argued Moon.

"Well that's what I'm supposed to do, that's my job!! That's why I'm the party animal and you're the just practically a shadow, the SECOND Dj!!" "Gasp* Why you little-!!" Moon then launched himself toward Sun trying to get him.

Sun doged out of the way as Moon started chasing him. He hated being called the 2nd Dj. Sun kept being chased by moon until eventually he caught him.

Moon tackled him to the floor as sun struggled to set himself free. He was able to get his lower arms free from Moon's grasp and tried to crawl away. "Oh no you don't!!" shouted moon as he dragged Sun towards him again. "Nooooo!!!!"

At the sudden shout, a bug shadow above them came stomping towards the two. "Boys!! Stop fighting this instant!!" Shouted Dj as he separated the twins and lifted them up. Moon tried his best trying to get Sun, even though he was being held by dj's grasp.

"Argh, Let me go!!" Shouted moon. Sun on the other hand, he also tried getting towards moon. But he too was held by Dj. Both looked like cats trying to kill eachother.

"Okay now kids, stop this crazyness now. You two are brothers! so you need to treat eachother with respect, you're all I have. Now, how about you two apologize to eachother hm?" Said Dj in a cheerful tone.

Small silence filled the room as both spiders glared daggers at eachother. "No!" Both sun and moon shouted. Dj sighed heavily.  "Gosh you two are a handfull" He mumbled.

"Apologize now" he said calmly. "I won't apologize to that lazy good for nothing second Dj" Said sun as he glared at him. Moon gasped offended. "Well I won't apologize to sun who likes to sleep with every man he sees you whore!!"  Sun then also gasped offended.

"Dad! Moon called me a whore!!" He pointed. "He called me lazy!!" He argued. Then they both started arguing again. "Okay that's enough!!!" Shouted Dj, sun and moon quickly shut their mouth. They knew getting their father mad never ended in a good way.

"Like I said, apologize to eachother, now." "N-" "NOW!!!" He Shouted. "Hmmp! Fine! I'm s-s-s, ugh, I'm sorry" Mumbled Sun. "What couldn't hear you~" Smirked Moon at him. "I said I'm s-s, argh I'm Sorry!!" "Hehehe!" Laughed Moon. "Now you Moondrop" Said Dj. "Ha?! Fine, I'm sorry. There happy?!" "Indeed" smirked Sun.

"Now, I wanna know who started it first" Both spiders pinted at eachother. "Oh my God just tell me" "Moon" "Sun" "Well, since none of you two will tell me who did it, I guess I'll have to send both of you to the Repair room." Moon and sun gasped. They were terrified of that room, something about it just gave off bad vibes.

Moon hesitated,  he and sun would go to the Repair room if neither confessed. "Okay, fine I did it! It was me!!" Said moon panicked. Yes moon might be cocky and self centered. But he knows sun is afraid and terrified of that room. He didn't want him to go to that scary place.

"Well, now since you told the truth, Moon, you'll be in charge of cleaning duty for a whole week" "Whaaat?? Fine" he crossed his arms. Dj placed both down, "thankyou" whispered Sun to moon. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

THE END
12:26AM👈old date btw, ignore it
WELL IM GOING TO CONTINUE WATCHING THE CONJURING, BYE!!!also this is a brotherly love, Moon , Sun, so if you don't like it, don't bother reading it

Tue, November 15 2022-3:40pm