🌑Reward☀️

6:36pm👈old date btw, ignore it

Fri, December 2nd, 2022-10:15am

Ch.4

No one's pov:

After their check up, they were taken back to the club, well, when they got there they were thrown off their hauls and onto the floor they landed.

"Oof! Hey! Watch it!!!" They both growled at the same time. The two security guards left with a smirk on their faces as they chukled.

"Whats their deal?" Said sundrop annoyed as he rubbed his butt in pain. "Oh! Good question, I don't know, maybe because YOU GOT US IN TRUBLE!!!!!" Shouted moon as he dusted himself off. Now he was mad again.

"Hey! At least it was fun! AND we got to see other animatronics upstairs! Did you see all the beautiful colors and-" he was caught off when Dj spoke.

"Boys! What's all the shouting??" Demanded Dj as he lifted sundrop up back on his feet. "N-nothing!" Squeaked Sun as he looked down and fidgeting with his fingers. He kept glancing over at Moon, giving him looks of 'Don't tell him what happened'

Moon looked at him and without a second thought he spoke. "Mr.Party Animal here got us in trouble, he basically told me not to power off. When we made it upstairs, he leaped out off his haul trying to help some alligator dudde that fell on his ass! Thank the heavens we were in a dark hallway."

"But you listen to him, didn't you Moondrop, so that means you're in truble too" Said Dj as he raised an eyebrow. Moon scoffed I surprise. Sun stepped in to defend him.

"W-well, curiosity got the best of us! If we were not chained down here all the time we wouldn't have gotten caught. If we could just explore upstairs after hours-"

"Nope can do! Some of the workers upstairs don't even know themselves that there even is a club below the Mega plex." Said Dj.

"Well, Sun's right, if we weren't here all the time... we might have not gotten so careless to the point we try everything just to take a peak of upstairs." Shrugged moon as he didn't made eye contact with his father, he didn't want to get in any more trouble than he was already in.

Dj sighed, he knew they were right. They've been kept here far too long. Sun and moon once read the whole rules and work manual book of the club, just out of boredom!

*Sigh* "F-fine, sometime... someday... you're big brother, minni music man will take you up there. He's been upstairs so many times, people just think he's like a small eatser egg attraction that you find to get good luck" Said dj as he waved his hand around.

The two drops stood there in shook, excepting to be punished, only for them to be rewarded with the chance to go upstairs.

Dj smiled, "Ugh... im too tired for this, I'm gonna go take a nap" He yawned as he left.

"Sometime, someday...... is more than enough for me!" Said sun as he leaped towards Moondrop's arms.

Moon blushed at the sudden hug. "We're actually going to be able to see upstairs!!!" Shouted Sun as he gave moon a bright smile and laughed. "Y-yea, together..." Said Moon as he hugged sun back, and blushed a little. A small smile grew on his face at the feeling of the other's body against his.

THE END

Fri, December 2nd 2022-10:25am

7:34PM👈old date btw, ignore it
⚠️YES THIS IS A BROTHERLY LOVE, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN DONT BOTHER READING THIS STORY⚠️