☀️"I love you"🌑

Wed June 1st 2022, 7:44pm👈old date btw, ignore it.
Mon, February 27th, 2023-10:12pm
*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

Ch.20

Moon walked towards his room, ignoring the pleads and cries from the animatronic he was dragging.

He reached to his door and swung it open. He threw sun inside and closed it again.

"M-Moon? Moon let me out please" Sun quietly cried. He knew pounding or yelling would do no good. But even so, he tried.
He just cried quietly, begging for his dear brother to let him out.

The room was dark, he waited until his eyes adjusted.

Sundrop never  liked the dark. His body was the only thing that dimly lit the corner he sat it. It wasn't enough, but it would do for now.

His eyes were blurry from crying. He stood up and moved away from the door. It had been so long since he'd been in moon's room. Everything was so dark, but he managed to find a chair. He ran his hands all over it to make sure it was a chair.

He had calmed down a bit and sat on the chair. From what he could feel, it was not made out of leather unlike the couches from the main area.

"Stupid moon..."

"Stupid stupid stupid.....!!!!" He quietly mumbled to himself.

"Everything would've been fine! So stupid! Just erase you're stupid silly feelings! I'll just go to management to get fixed and then everything will be back to normal! You and moony will be fine again! And no more of these weird feeling you've totally not developed over your own brother."

"Now I sound like a glitch talking to myself..." he mumbled to as his systems began to shut down for recharge.

***

It had been a while when sun woke up, since he was fully charged. But he wasn't on the chair anymore, he was in a bed. His sensors could feel the softness of the blankets. He tried to sit up but felt hands wrapped around his body tightly the more he tired to move. He looked over to his side to the figure that held him hostage and... it was Moondrop.

"Moon....."

"You're up?"

Sun jumped at the sudden voice. He quickly sat up.

"Sorry. I-I didn't mean to wake-" before he could finish. He was slammed softly back down to the bed. But this time, to his suprise. Moon was on top of him pinning his hands to the bed. Sun could feel his face getting hotter and hotter at the sudden situation.

This felt different from before. He wasn't scared, he was.... aroused????

"Umm... Moon what-what are you doing"

Without a word, Moon slowly moved closer to Sun's face.

"Moon?-" Sun felt a pair of lips land on his. It took him a moment to realize it was a soft and gentle kiss.

*WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! PULL BACK!! PULL BACK!!!*

It took him a while to get used to the kiss, but he eventually kissed him back, unsure of what else to do.

Moon nipped on the animatronic's lips, for entrance. He gladly opened his mouth.

The kiss turned into a messy one once he was allowed acces. God did he always wanted to do this. Too bad he hadn't taken him first.

Moon released Sun's upper hands. Once he felt his upper hands no longer held back, he wrapped them around moon's neck.

"Hmm~"

They both quickly pull back from the kiss. Sun coverd his mouth at the sudden noise he made. Moon looked at him in suprise. He'd never heard sun make such sound.

"Enjoyed it huh?" He mocked.

"Ughhh..." Sun coverd his face, he was all flustered from the kiss. Sure he had kissed others before, but it was never like this!

"You're the one who, kissed me first!...."

Moon laughed. He took sun by the waist and placed him on him. "What are you doing?" Sun knew where this was going, but this was with Moon. He couldn't do it! It wasn't right!

Dj music man would disapprove. He would be disgusted. He turned his head, his fans slowly died down from the quick kiss. Moon noticed the sudden change in expression. He frowned, not liking the change.

"Say you love me"

"what?" Those words quickly snapped sun back from his train of thought.

"Say it"

"Oh, okay, I love you" he spoke blankly.

Moon chuckled at the clueless animatronic.

"No, you gotta mean it"

"wait what? Now I'm confused"

"you are saying I love you as in love for a brother, I don't want that. I want you to say I love you as a lover"

Sun's face flustered once more.

"But I did mean it"

"No you didn't"

"what! Okay then. What do you want me to do! Announce it to the world so you can hear it! Use Morse code to make it private! You want me to shout it out! Then I'll shout it out!!"

Sun then quickly coverd his mouth at the mistake he just said. Moon smirked at the last thing he said.

"Oh I want you to shout it out alright. I want you to shout it out so loud that everyone upstairs hears you yell it so loud" Before sun could even say or do anything, he was pulled into another kiss.

Fri, March 1st 2023-11:50pm

Woow... two chapters in one day! Yall be gettin spoiled! Just kidding it's it's apology from not updating last Saturday peeps.

Wed. June 1st 2022. 8:12pm👈old date btw, ignore it