☀️🕷Welcome to the Underground🐔🐺

Tue, February 9th, 2023-11:42pm,(lol, math class)

Tuesday, May 10th 2022, 8:48pm👈old date btw, ignore it
°

₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩°₩

Ch.17

When Chica opened the doors they were all hit with neon bright lights. "Whoa!!!" Both animatronics awed at the sight of the club.

There was a dancing pole in the middle of the whole big arena. There were couches and seats surrounding it. There were some tables too. The was the bar area with an incredible amount of alcohol, vodka, beer, wine and much more.

The arena had many Led lights that were neon. There were even bigger lights that pointed at Sun's stage.

Behind the stage, there was the Dj area, it had neon blue lights, clearly it was moon's area.

There were balconies surrounding the whole thing, and last but not least, the biggest disco ball in the middle of it all that made everything seem like the future was there in the arena. (I call it arena because it's that big)

"Wha!!! It's so cool here!!!" The two girls shouted as they ran inside. Roxy was careful on placing sun down in one of the couches. "This place is big, easy to get lost in giant crowds." Minni explained.

As they two girls stared in amazement at the room, they hadn't noticed a sun waking up from his slumber.

"We're back?" He yawned. They all turned to see sundrop slowly rubbing his eyes, still rolled up with the fluffy blanket on the couch. "You're up!" Chica ran over to him and pulled him up grabbing his hands. He still held the blanket with his lower arms.

"Yea" Sun said as he stretched.

"What's happening anyways? How'd you get in here?"

"Music man let us in! Which he should've done sooner cuz this place is so cool!" Chica Exclaimed.

Sun looked at both animatronics trying to process everything since he just woke up.

"I'm gonna go to my room and change, I'll be back to give you a full tour" he yawned

"You have you're own room!?"

"Y-yea?"

"Caaaan we see it???" The two girls asked eagerly.

Sun thought about it. He never let anyone else but Moon in. "Sure" He shrugged.

They followed behind Sun. He opened a door that lead to a hallway. "This is the backrooms, it's where we store the extra wine, and stuff, it's also where my room is,, and Moon's.

They walked through the hallways that had different closet doors. Then they reached an area that had a yellow and blue door. "Let me guess, the yellow one is yours?" Roxy said sarcastically.

Sun nodded at her. He opened the yellow door and entered with everyone else. His room was coverd with warm lights and colors. It had fluffy blankets and pillows that were warm colors.

He had a walk in closet that had many types of clothing. From the softest, biggest, and lose type to the most tightest, and revealing type.

"W-whoa! There's so many!!!" Chica shouted as she walked inside the closet with Roxy behind her. "You wear all THIS to work?" Roxy pointed out.

"Mhm I gotta, when I got free time, which is only the morning, I get to wear whatever I want"

"All we gotta do is play instruments while you do a whole choreography" the wold said while looking at the hangers of clothing.

Sun nodded and went behind the curtains and closed them. He then started changing out of the clothes he had on. He had on a dark blue sweater that belonged to moon. And put on a short, a bit light black shorts.

Once he finished, he stepped away from behind the curtains and found Roxy and Chica wearing some of his comfy clothes. "Uhhhh...." They both said nothing and stood there.

"I know, I can't even resist wearing them all the time"  He smiled

"Yea!! And how come we don't get stuff like this!" Chica whined a bit while hugging the pink sweater she wore with black Leggings. "Yea how come you get all this stuff. I mean. We gout our own rooms but their small and we don't even have walk in closet!" Roxy said.

She wore a purple sweater with gray stripes on the sleeves and some tight, but lose sweatpants. They all walked out of the closet.

"Looks like I wasn't invited to a makeover" minni music man laughed.

"Oh then come here!" Sun reached out to minni and picked him up.

"No! Wait! Wait! I was joking!!!" The spider yelled.

"He doesn't like it when I try to do anything that involves changing his looks" Sun laughed. His mood started to slowly lift up.

All three animatronics got to work on Minni Music man, who was begging and fighting for his life to be spared. None of them listened to him.

Little did they know, some was making their way towards the Club. Looking for a specific someone. Who might this mysterious being be?

Sun, February 12th 2023-12:50pm

Sorry for not updating this yesterday, I forgot

Thu, May 19th 2022 7:44pm👈old date btw, ignore it
THE END
WED, MAY 11TH 2022 12:25AM
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE