33

The backup dancers had joined the idol and were dancing perfectly to the practiced choreography. Compared to Jia, they were all wearing a more simple version of her outfit but in red so she would pop out among them. But honestly even if the dancers were wearing her same outfit, it wouldn't be much of a problem because Jia really stood out.

"Her stage presence is no joke," Hesseung pointed out, "I heard girl groups have a few things more to worry about during performance that guys usually don't, like having to dance in high heels and having your hair fall on your face while moving."

"That is true, I heard that girls' choreography sometimes takes into account hair movement, I think Itzy was one of them," Geonu explained.

K frowned at the conversation, "dancing with high heels seems very dangerous, I just hope she doesn't get hurt."

"Jia is very meticulous when it comes to performances, she makes sure to never wear heels that are too high so it won't jeopardize the dance," Chan couldn't help but join the conversation centered on his best friend.

"Yeah," Felix chuckled, "she is a bit of a perfectionist, she double checks her outfits and she even told me that she pulls at the seams to make sure her clothes are sewn properly and won't rip mid dance."

"It's better to be safe than sorry," Sunghoon shrugged. This didn't seem strange to him since he would also have to check on his outfits and skates back when he used to do his ice skating competitions.

Jaemin had been lurking around in the back but saw his chance to jump into the conversation.

"She's very detail oriented, she used to tell me that it's small things that can make a big difference," Jaemin stood next to Chan and Felix while still admiring Jia's performance.

"She told me that expressions make a performance a billion times better," he added.

The boys from Stray Kids raised an eyebrow, "you two are close?"

"Oh you did work with Jia a few times now right? For her latest single and for a drama right?" Seungmin joined the group followed by the rest of NCT Dream and Stray Kids. Now everyone was gathered up. 

Poor girl was trying to put on the performance of her life while these guys were gossiping about her. Good thing the stage lights made it hard for her to really see her audience. 

iiwake yamete No

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah)

kigentori nara Stop

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah)

kimi ni sasageru jinsei wa nai

Don't make me hate you more (Oh)

I just want you to keep away

Get out, get lost

kono kokoro kara Rejection