42

"So let me get this straight... There are three guys that you have feelings for?"

"Two of which kissed you..."

"And almost kissed the third one..."

"Don't forget that one of them is her childhood best friend turned boyfriend turned ex." 

"You guys..." Jia tried to rub the headache away. She had been stuck on a phone call with Sana and Chan for the past hour explaining everything that had happened with Jaemin, Sunghoon and K.

"You promised you'd help me! This isn't helping!" Jia cried out dramatically.

"Well I mean, what were you expecting us to do?" Within the trio, Sana was the sassy one, which was becoming very obvious the longer the conversation continued.

"We aren't going to choose someone for you."

"You should just not choose and enjoy the attention from all three," Sana giggled evilly.

"Eeeyy," Chan stepped in, "please don't listen to her Jia," he had to be the mediator or else the trio would have gone to hell years ago.

"Just take your time, really think and process your feelings, I know that you are fond of all three, but are you really in love with all three? I don't think so, so just meditate over your feelings for each of them."

Jia sighed, Chan always made lots of sense.

"Or you can have all three," Sana just had to put her two cents in.

Chan and Jia sighed simultaneously.

"I think I'm going to focus on work for a bit, I have some urgent stuff that I gotta deal with," Jia mumbled.

"Oh yeah, you're in LA right now aren't you?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, I'm at a hotel, we got here like a few hours ago? I think I'll be here for like two weeks."

"What are you working on?"

"Well I really need you two to keep this a secret ok?" Jia said seriously and didn't say anything until the other two verbally promised.

"So when I left JYP, I didn't really have any intentions of singing with another company."

"Wait, but didn't you sign with Big Hit?"

"Yeah, and I was very hesitant at first because I had set goals that I wanted to accomplish and I didn't really need to be in a company to do them, but Bang PD nim made some offers that I couldn't reject," Jia smiled.

"After JYP, my goal was to open up my own company," Sana and Chan both gasped, creating their own company was of course no joke. Make idols and celebrities have tried but many times they fail to grow and expand it, "I wanted to focus on America though," this shocked them even more.

"This isn't just for me, I want to help other artist reach out to the western industry with more ease," she started explaining, "I know that companies have a hard time promoting internationally so I want to be like a bridge that helps them cross to the other side and Bang PDnim liked the idea so he decided to help me."

"So the deal was that I would sign as an artist under Big Hit, and I'd be able to start up a sub label in America with the help of Bang PDnim and the company."

"Ahh chincha?"

"That makes a lot of sense."

"Yeah," Jia nodded to no one in particular as she talked on the phone, "I know that even though I'll be the CEO, I am new to all of this so Big Hit will be behind me throughout the learning process, but I'll do my best to be able to stand by myself eventually, and hopefully I can help not only the artists under Big Hit, but any idol and artist wanting to explore the western entertainment industry."