46

The day started out like any other day in I-LAND, with the contestants gathered at the iconic Egg lobby room, waiting eagerly for their next challenge. Jia had some zoom meetings arranged for early in the morning, so she wasn't able to visit the guys until much later in the day. By the time that she had walked into the lobby, it seemed like the contestants had already divided themselves into 2 teams and were already practicing their songs.

"Oh!" Jia smiled when she saw one group practicing in the old gym room, "so you guys are team 'Chamber 5'?"

"Oh noona!" Kim Sunoo smiled brightly at the arrival of the idol, "yes that's us! We were just practicing for the new challenge."

"I see that you've been practicing really hard," she giggled at the messy practice room with pillows and blankets scattered around the floor.

"It's hard to do the choreography with the props," Taki sighed, "but it's also really fun!"

"Yeah, we get to throw the pillows at Heeseung-hyung at the end of the song," Jungwon chuckled.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that part of the choreography!" Jia giggled, "bet you like the ending a lot?" She looked at Heeseung.

"I love it," he laughed jokingly.

"So how are things going? This is not really the usual cool theme you guys are used to right?" Jia chuckled.

"It's hard to do the expressions," the aussie admitted, "I always get so embarrassed for some reason!"

"Smiling with no shame... it's hard," Jungwon sighed.

"Oh come on boys," Jia chuckled, "you guys are thinking too much!" she suddenly walked up to the audio system and played their song.

"Just forget about your worries and have some fun!" Jia pulled the boys to the center and had them all jam to the song.

"Just play around!"

Jake and Sunoo giggled when they noticed Heeseung and Taki doing some silly faces while dancing around.

"Yeah just like that!" Jia cheered when she noticed the guys starting to let loose.

Jia couldn't help but giggle when she saw Jake's cute dance.

"For songs like this, it's really important to be able to convey that joy to the audience," the boys stopped dancing the second she started talking.

"The viewers will be able to tell easily if you are forcing your smiles, so you shouldn't fake it," she explained, "that's why you should really enjoy the performance, that way you'll be showing nothing but genuine happiness!"

"Of course, the choreography and vocals have to be good, but you can also win the audience with charisma," she said with a smile.

"Should we start practicing?" Sunoo looked at his teammates, "now that noona is here, she can help us out."