New developments

A/N hello everyone, the owl house is officially back and the new episode was so amazing, so to celebrate here is the second chapter. Hope you all enjoy and have a good day.

Amity pov

Me and Luz pulled away and I felt a blush grow on my face as warmth filled my chest. Luz looked at me with wide eyes and a smile that reached from ear to ear. I giggled at her expression as I shuffled closer and she wrapped her arms around me. Feeling her arms made me feel like nothing could go wrong as we just sat there for a while enjoying the moment. We were eventually brought out of our fantasy land my the sound of Luz's scroll. She looked at it as we read the text from Willow, wondering where we were.

"Oh yeah we're kind of missing class." Luz said with a nervous laugh.

I smile up at her. "It's worth it though." She smiles back and we share another sweet kiss as we ignore the fact that we should be going to lesson.

"So are we a thing now then?" Luz asks curiously. A nervousness tugs at my stomach. There's no doubt that all our friends would be in total support of us dating but there's still a nagging feeling of doubt as I consider revealing the relationship. Luz notices my clear discomfort and gives a concern expression. "We don't have to make anything official if you don't want to."

"No it's not that." I admit. "It's just... never mind it's stupid."

"It's okay." Luz says lovingly. "You can tell me."

"I just don't know if I'm ready for everyone to know yet." I say to her as I try to calm myself by holding Luz's hands.

"Then we won't tell anyone." Luz responds with no hesitation.

"You'd be okay with that?" I ask curiously as I look up at her, her features all being upside down because of where I was sitting.

"Absolutely." Luz says as she kisses my forehead. "Until you feel ready to tell people not a soul outside this room will know."

I smile as unrivalled happiness fills me as a result of Luz's kindness. "You're amazing." I say as I kiss her.

"Just doing what I can for my awesome girlfriend." Luz says with happiness.

"Girlfriend." I echo, the word feeling almost unreal. Had you told me when I met Luz that I would be dating her I would've looked at you like you were insane, but now, hearing that word made everything feel right. "I like the sound of that."

Willow Pov

"I wonder where the two of them have gotten?" I ask Gus as I look at the unread message I sent to Luz.

"Maybe Amity was feeling rough?" Gus suggests. "They left the food hall quite quickly."

"Or maybe they're fuckin." We hear the unfortunately familiar voice of Mattholomule suggests from behind us, having apparently been eavesdropping on our conversation.

"No one asked you." I said with annoyance.

"Be a waste if they were." Mattholomule continued, choosing to ignore my words. "Them girls need a guy to make anything work properly."

"Well then good thing you're not there because you're closer to a slug than man." Gus snapped as a few of the surrounding students laughed at the insult as Mattholomule grew red with anger.

"Do you want to say that again little freak?!" Mattholumule said angrily as he rose from his seat.

"Mattholomule." Nick's voice loudly said from the other side of the room. "I assume you're standing because you have something you'd like to add to the lesson?"