It's All My Fault...

Bakugou woke up to the smell of breakfast being made, and his mum coming into his room to wake him up. She came and sat next to him, then slowly stroked his head."Happy Birthday Kat" She said in a sweet voice. Once Bakugou heard her say it's his birthday he sprung up with energy. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!ITS MY BIRTHDAY! CAN WE GO CHECK MY QUIRK?!". Mitsuki chuckled softly."We can, after we have had breakfast and you get dressed my little sunshine!" Bakugou pouts "But mommy i wanna see what quirk i have!". Mitsuki smiles " Well then you better hurry sunshine". Bakugou ran and got dressed while Mitsuki waited downstairs at the table for him. Soon enough Bakugou did come down and asked a question. "Mom where is dad?" Mitsuki sighed and smiled."He'll be here after you have eaten breakfast honey". Masaru you better be here for your son, it's an important day. Just as Mitsuki thought that Masaru walked through the door and engulfed Bakugou with a hug. "Happy Birthday Kat!" Masaru shouted. Masaru then walked over to Mitsuki and kissed her cheek"Hey honey". Mitsuki smiled. "Hey, i thought you weren't gonna make it for a second there". Masaru laughed" Of course I'd make it, it's my son's birthday!". Mitsuki chuckled then yelled "Come on Kat we're going to the quirk doctor now!" Bakugou was beaming with joy and jumping around "YAY , LETS GO NOW THEN MOMMY!".

Bakugou and his parents then got into the car and drove to the quirk doctor.

When they got to the quirk doctor Bakugou ran into the waiting room and sat down waiting to be called. Mitsuki and Masaru came and sat down with him. A doctor then shouted "BAKUGOUS!". Mitsuki grabbed Bakugou's hand and the 3 of them went into the examination room. "Have a seat on the bed please....Katsuki?". The doctor was questioningly saying, "Yes it's Katsuki,as you can tell he is very excited to know what his quirk is". The doctor laughed softly "Most kids are, well then let's test to see your quirk". Bakugou was nodding his head vigorously and smiling non stop. "I'm just going to put my hand on your head to see your quirk, is that okay little man?". Bakugou nodded his head and sat still. The doctor put his hand on Bakugou's head and a light emitted from the doctor's hand. "Your quirk is.....Explosions, so you can make explosions come from your palms using your sweat, the more sweat you build up the bigger the explosion is". Bakugou was shocked that he got such a powerful quirk." MOMMY I CAN BE A HERO LIKE ERASERHEAD!". Mitsuki was happy and proud of her son "Well done honey i knew you'd get a good quirk". The doctor was confused " Eraserhead? I thought kids nowadays liked All Might?". Bakugou shook his head. "No I don't like All Might he's not a real hero, he's just in it for fame,money and glory. Eraserhead is the real hero, despite him not having a big flashy quirk he still fights bad guys ,he basically fights quirkless and that's what amazes me". Bakugou said while thinking and having sparks in his eyes of amazement. While Bakugou was in his own world as the doctor was shook "Kid that's amazing you think like that and you're only 4 year old, you're different from the other kids that come in here. Ma'am this is one special kid, keep him safe and protected". Masaru chuckled"Good job buddy". Mitsuki showed a bright smile "Thank you so much doctor for everything, we'll be going now to celebrate". The doctor smiled back "You're very welcome, good luck and enjoy your evening!". The 3 then walked out and got back in the car to go to the restaurant.

The 3 went into the restaurant and ordered their food. After they ate they went out the restaurant and decided to get ice cream. "MOMMY I WANT VANILLA". Bakugou shouted. "Alright honey vanilla it is". Mitsuki bought their ice cream and gave it to Bakugou and Masaru. "Thanks honey" Masaru kissed her Cheek." YEAH MOM THANKS". Bakugou yelled again after he swallowed the ice cream whole "Careful honey you're gonna get a brain freeze". Bakugou laughed hard" DAD LET'S PLAY TAG". Bakugou then ran off "Katsuki wait it's dangerous, don't run off alone". Masaru ran after him. Bakugou was laughing and ran across a road but Bakugou didn't see the car coming and before he knew it his dad pushed him out of the way and got crushed. The car then crashed into a building to the side of them and falling debris started to fall. Bakugou got hit and fainted, his mother got pulled by a hero before she nearly got hit by the debris. Heroes started to pile in and help before more people got injured. Ambulances were called for both Bakugou and his dad as well as others that were injured.

When Bakugou woke up he was in a hospital bed, he was confused why am i in the hospital?. As Bakugou was trying to remember what happened it all hit him like a brick and he was crying. After 2 hours his mum came in "He's dead because of you, you killed him". She spoke with so much venom that it scared Bakugou to the point of him shaking "W-what n-no dad..dads n-not dead". His mother looked at him with so much hate "YES HE IS AND YOU KILLED HIM, YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME". Bakugou was shook to his core "N-no no no...dads d-dead" He was full on sobbing and all his mother did was stand there. Bakugou re-remembered what his mother said HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU. "I-I K-K-KILLED D-DAD? OMG I-I KILLED M-MY D-DAD.....It's all my fault he's dead! Bakugou was crying and started hyperventilating, he was trying to breathe but couldn't so he fainted. His mother just walked out and put a worried face on and went to the doctor asking when Bakugou would be released. "He will be released tomorrow, you can come and pick him up then and once again my condolences im very sorry". Mitsuki just sadly smiled.

The next day after Mitsuki came to the hospital to pick up Bakugou. "Katsuki get ur ass up now!"Mom i kind of can't my wrist is broken" I don't care if you have a broken wrist just get up and do as i say! AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MOM, I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER". Bakugou got scared so he did as he was told as he's never seen his mother like this before. "IT'S MA'AM TO YOU , GOT THAT?!". Bakugou was shaking "Yes mom" Mitsuki walked over to Bakugou and slapped him "WHAT DID I JUST SAY!". Bakugou was on the floor crying while holding his hand in pain "s-sorry m-ma'am" Bakugou said while crying. Mitsuki grabbed Bakugou and dragged him out of the hospital, then threw him in the car. "I'm going to make the rest of your life hell brat!". Bakugou was scared as she kept shouting at him and that was the day that bakugou's whole life changed before his eyes.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND BOOK AS ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ONE! MUCH APPRECIATED <333333