Suspicions..?

Bakugou woke up to someone shaking him. "GET THE FUCK UP BRAT! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF UA, NOT LIKE YOU WILL BE ANY GOOD ANYWAY! I DON'T KNOW WHY UA LET A VILLIAN IN!". Mitsuki spoke with so much venom. Bakugou had a little confidence but now that his mother had said that, all the confidence had been wiped away clean. Bakugou felt dead inside and the negative thoughts began to pile in. Before he knew it his mother began giving him his daily beating. After "that" Bakugou took a shower to cleanse him of the blood and washout the cuts, then applied bandages to the wounds. He then put on his UA uniform, grabbed his bag and was off.

The walk to school was silent and nerve racking until Bakugou heard a faint shout "Kacchan!" As soon as Bakugou turned around he was engulfed in a hug. Bakugou tensed up from the beating he received earlier that morning. A-ah that fucking hurt, stupid old hag beating me before school. Deku showed a concerned face "Kacchan are you okay, you have bruises everywhere?!". Bakugou showed a confused face then a look of realisation. I-i'm not wearing makeup?! Bakugou began mentally panicking and tried to think of a quick lie "OF COURSE I'M FINE STUPID DEKU, I JUST GOT INTO A FIGHT YESTERDAY!". Deku showed a look of disappointment "Kacchan i told you not to get into any fights anymore!" Deku whined. "Let's just go to class deku". Deku sighed and walked into the class while Bakugou hung his head low so no one would notice the bruises on his face. But there was one suspicious caterpillar (Aizawa) watching his every move.

Aizawa POV-

Why is Bakugou walking in with bruises all over again? He put makeup on but even i still saw them, especially the ones on his neck. It looked like an explosion quirk did that. is something going on at home? Is he getting abused? if so why wouldn't he tell anyone? I'll ask him after school.

i got out of my sleeping bag and started teaching the lesson. Halfway through the lesson i looked over at Bakugou, who had his head down on the deski shaking and breathing heavily. My dadzawa instincts kicked in and immediately ran to his side

Bakugou POV-

I woke up from a nightmare and started breathing heavily as well as shaking. I put my head up then instantly put it back down feeling dizzy. I felt someone tap me so i looked up and saw Aizawa. I think he was asking if i was okay? The panic attack started to get worse so i rushed out my seat and to the bathroom

Aizawa POV-

I tapped Bakugou and asked if he was okay but he ran out the class and before i knew it i was running after him. i saw him go into the bathrooms so i followed him. When i got into the bathrooms i saw Bakugou curled up in a ball and was sobbing while trying to breathe.

"Bakugou?" He didn't respond

"Bakugou!" He looked up at me and flinched at the sound of my voice. He looked terrified

"Bakugou, its okay" i spoke in a gentle voice trying to calm him down

"Bakugou can i hug you?". Bakugou had a look of hesitation written all over his face before he slowly nodded. Aizawa immediately hugged him and slowly stroked his head to calm him down. It's okay Bakugou, just let it all out". Bakugou began to full on sob until he passed out from exhaustion. Bakugou had his head on Aizawa's lap as he passed out, that's when Aizawa realised how malnourished Bakugou was. He looked shocked and sad that this was happening to one of his favourite students. Aizawa was quick to pick him up and take him to recovery girl. "RECOVERY GIRL I NEED YOU!". Aizawa shouted as soon as he entered the room. Recovery girl was shocked that Aizawa was carrying Bakugou and looked so emotional. "QUICK PUT HIM ON THE BED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!". Bakugou was put on the bed. "He had a panic attack and is really malnourished!" Aizawa said panicking. Recovery had to strip bakugou of his shirt to see how malnourished he really was. The look of shock couldn't be described at what Recovery Girl was looking at. "A-aizawa y-you need to see this". Aizawa looked confused as he's never seen Recovery Girl look so speechless and shocked. Aizawa walked over and saw Bakugou's whole torsor full of bruises, scars, burns and open wounds with bandages covering his arms. Aizawa started to cry and began blaming himself for Bakugou. Recovery didn't know what to do so she called Aizawa's husband in."PRESENT MIC, GET IN HERE NOW!". Not even a second later he was there at the doorway. As soon as he got in he saw Aizawa having a panic attack and crying. The good husband he is he went to his side right away as he's dealt with Aizawa's panic attacks before. After he calmed him down he asked what triggered it and Aizawa pointed to Bakugou. He walked over to Bakugou and immediately understood why. " Babe, it's okay let's just ask Bakugou what happened when he wakes up". Aizawa sniffled and nodded then walked over to Mic and hugged him tight. Mic could feel Aizawa still shaking so he turned around and rubbed circles on his back and that made him stop shaking.

Bakugou POV-

Bakugou woke up and Aizawa and Mic was right by his side. "What happened kid?" Bakugou was confused at Aizawa's question, until he looked down and saw his shirt was off. He quickly looked around and saw his shirt then put it on feeling insecure. "Little listener are you okay?". Bakugou turned around and nodded at Mic's question. "Bakugou please don't lie, we know your not. Just tell us what's happened and how you got these scars, is something going on at home?". Bakugou stiffened and turned around "Nothings happening at home, i just got into a fight.." Bakugou spoke quietly. It wasn't what the heroes expected from Bakugou. He turned towards the door and exited. Aizawa looked defeated and struck. "M-mic i think something is going on, c-can we follow him home?". Mic looked at Aizawa sympathetically "Of course baby, let's go".

Aizawa & Mic POV-

Aizawa and Mic were following Bakugou on the rooftops and saw him come up to his house. As soon as Bakugou opened the door he was hit with a beer bottle on the head and a punch to the face. He then got dragged inside and the door was slammed. Aizawa turned to Mic "I-I knew it, h-he's getting a-abused!" Aizawa started to cry. Mic put Aizawa's head on his shoulder and whispered sweet nothings while calming him down.

Bakugou POV-

I walked out of UA and went home. When i got home i was greeted with a beer bottle to my head and a punch to the face. I fell on the ground in pain, my legs got pulled and i then realised i was getting dragged into my house. After 2 hours my mother was done beating me. I got a shower,cleaned my wounds and went to bed sobbing till i passed out.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR WAITING MORE DAYS THAN NECESSARY FOR THIS CHAPTER TO COME OUT! ANOTHER WILL BE PUBLISHED TODAY OR TOMORROW! THANKS BYE <3333333 :)