you like me?

This font is when the character is thinking, i forgot what it's called. Lol

Aizawa POV-

I woke up to the smell of coffee and immediately ran to the kitchen. As I came into the kitchen i saw my husband cooking breakfast. "That looks delicious love" I said as i hugged him from behind. He returned the hug then went to grab his hearing aids, "thank you darling" he said while smiling lovingly. Oh shit school is today. "Sho can you go and wake up Kat while I plate up the food?". I smiled "Sure Zashi". I put my cat themed mug down then started heading for Kat's room. I knocked on the door twice then opened it. "Rise and shine bud". I said softly. Kat didn't move he just stayed still. I walked over to him and shook him. He sat up heavily breathing and gasping. I took his hand "Kat it's okay, just breathe with me. In and out". I was doing breathing exercises with him for 5 minutes until he finally calmed down. He breathed in relief and hugged me tightly as if I was grounding him from the nightmares, scared to let go. "Thanks dad" I heard him quietly mumble. I pulled out of the hug and lifted his chin up, that's when i noticed tears. "Bud, why are you crying?" I asked worried. "The n-nightmares, always her" his voice was shaky as a few more tears slipped down his face. I pulled him into a hug while rubbing his back in circular motions, comforting my son. "Kat she can't hurt you, we'll protect you always". Kat looked down at his lap. "I-i know t-that". He says barely above a whisper. "Kat if you ever wake up from a nightmare or you can't get to sleep, just come in mine and mic's room. You need sleep kid". I said being concerned about how much he actually sleeps. "Okay d-dad". I picked up Kat like as if he was a baby, while he was still hugging me. I started walking to the kitchen with Kat still on me and he put his head on my shoulder, still half asleep. As i walked in Hizashi somehow knew i was coming and had taken a picture of us with a camera. Hizashi then came over with a cheerful smile until he saw Katsuki's face. He started to thread his fingers through Kat hair. "What happened little listener?". Kat then turned his head to the other side to hide his face. "He just had a bit of an attack that's all" i said while rubbing his back.

Hizashi POV-

As Shouta said that he had an attack I immediately felt so much pain for this boy. He has been through so much but has to relive that when he goes sleep. I pulled Kat off my husband so now he was hugging me, surprisingly he was way to light. I shared a worried look at Shouta and he knew instantly what i was on about. "I love you Kat, just know you can always tell me or Shouta when something is wrong even in class. If you need a break just tell us and you can go". I said encouragingly, hoping he would since he is quite stubborn when it comes to asking for help. I just got a groan in return. "Come on!LET'S DIG IN! I said using my quirk by accident. Aizawa immediately cancelled my quirk while glaring at me. I gave a sheepish smile to him.

No one POV-

After they ate breakfast, Katsuki brushed his teeth and changed into his uniform without the tie obviously. They grabbed their bags and got into the car. Mic driving, aizawa in the back wanting to catch some sleep. Bakugou is in the back listening to music while looking out the window. Bakugou's leg continuously shaking up and down.

Aizawa POV-

I sat in the back of the car with Kat hoping to catch at least some kind of shut eye. As I shut my eyes i feel a vibration against the seat, I saw Kat's knee shaking over and over. I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, i feel him relax into my hand as his knee begins to shake a lot less. 10 minutes later we arrive at school, i tell Kat to go into class and i'll meet him there. "Hizashi, I've got an idea". I said excited to my oh so loving husband. "What honey", zashi said softly. "I think we should get a cat for Katsuki". Hizashi smiled "Sure sweety, but how do you know he will like the cat we get him?". Hizashi questioned. "He was talking to me the other day about how he had rescued a cat when he was little, but his mother didn't like it so she....killed it..infront of him". I said with hatred coursing through my veins. Hizashi's eyes widened in shock but turned to a bright smile. "WE ARE GETTING HIM A SMALL CUTE KITTEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE DO!!". Hizashi said hurting my ears causing me to cover them in pain. "Omg im so so sorry babe". Hizashi kept apologizing over and over. I chuckled and put his hands in mine "It's alright love". I pecked his lips before we both got out of the car and began walking in the school.