Adopted?

TS-When Bakugou wakes up

The next day when Mic and Shouta go visit Bakugou they heard screaming in the room so they rushed in. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!DON'T TOUCH ME!". Bakugou continued to yell at the nurse. "Mr Bakugou you're injured so stop trying to get out the bed!You could open up your stitches by moving!". The Nurse yelled back. Shouta ran to Bakugou and gave him a big hug. "Kid you're fine, it's okay. You're safe now so sit in the bed and sit still so you don't bleed out". Aizawa spoke in a soft gentle voice. Bakugou somewhat calmed down and layed in the bed while wincing. Mic and Shouta grab a couple chairs and sat next to the bed. "You scared us there kiddo, you were in a coma for 3 days and alot happened". Shouta spoke in a calming voice while stroking his head as if he was a cat.

Bakugou's POV-

I-i was in a coma? for 3 d-days? what the hell happened. I only remembered getting stabbed by that old hag.

"What happened while i was in a coma?". I asked

"Well we have received a court form, saying we have to appear in court to prove you was getting abused."Aizawa spoke in a fed up tone.

"How are we going to prove that?! THAT BITCH IS A MANIPULATIVE OLD HAG! SHE CAN CONVINCE ANYONE AND EVERYONE!".

"Kat calm down we have proof. We could take photos and you can say what happened. I know it will be painful and scary but trust me this is the only way we can do this". Aizawa said enthusiastically.

"I-i trust you so don't let me down".

"We also have another surprise for you". Aizawa said while handing him some pieces of paper that would change his life for the better, they hoped.

I took the papers and read over them and i started tearing up. i-is this for r-real? They really w-want to adopt someone like m-me?

"Adoption letters? But why? Why me? I-I'm a monster! a-a villain!".

"Little listener you're not a monster or a villain so don't think like that. You're amazing, smart and most importantly a true hero, with a very caring heart". Mic said passionately as he hugged the boy.

"T-thank you Papa? C-can i call you t-that?". Bakugou asked nervously.

"Of course you can Little Listener i am your Papa after all, and he's your Dad!". Mic's heart melted with cuteness as he got called Papa. He gave Bakugou a bright smile that would blind the world.

"How long am i going to be in here for?".

"You can leave in the next few days son". Aizawa smiled as he can finally call him son.

"Okay D-Dad". Bakugou had difficulty calling someone else Dad as his one died and he still blames himself.

"I'm- yawns tired, can i go sleep Dad?". Bakugou spoke in an exhausted tone.

"Sure Kat". Aizawa says as he puts a blanket over his son.

And within a few seconds Bakugou fell asleep. Mic and Aizawa kissed their son's forehead and left to go home to plan out the court situations.

Aizawa's POV-

Mic and I left the hospital and drove back home to plan out the court.

"Babe how are we going to do this?". Mic spoke worryingly

"We could try and get Nezu to dig up some dirt on her? He loves Bakugou so i'm pretty sure he would love to get his mother in prison for the horrible actions she chose to commit". Aizawa spoke with hope.

Phone Call-

Italics- Nezu

"Hello Nezu? Can you do a favour for us?".

"Find dirt and put away Mitsuki Bakugou? Gladly!".

"Y-yeah how did you know?". I could already feel Nezu's shit eating grin

"I always keep tabs on my favourite Son! Also congrats on the adoption! I'm very thrilled he will be safe with you, even though he's not my child".

"Oh well thank you Nezu and make sure to keep me updated".

"Will do Aizawa and make sure to keep my son safe, bye".

"I will and thank you again bye".

Phone Call Ended-

"He said he'll do it". Aizawa said smiling.

THANKS EVERYONE! SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG UPDATING THIS BOOK AND SORRY IT ISN'T THAT LONG BUT I WILL TRY AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY CALLED COURT IF NOT TODAY IT WILL DEFINITELY BE TMR! THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS AND THE VOTES! NEARLY AT 1K READS THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS BOOK I THOUGHT IT WOULD GO SHIT BUT IT DIDN'T SO THANKS GUYS. <33333