Court

This may be a bad chapter because i don't know how to write court scenes so im sorry.

---

Bakugou's POV-

I walked with my head down nervously with my new family into the courtrooms and so that monster.

As i locked eyes with her flashbacks of trauma came flooding back like a brick hit me in the head. As i was recalling those past events i felt a hand rubbing circles on my back, as i lean into the touch i looked up to see my Papa smiling at me warmingly." Breathe Little Listener it's okie, we will be here every step of the way. You have nothing to fear as long as we are here". I smiled as i looked at my family and calmed down. My dad came up to me and gave me a hug careful not to hurt my injured shoulder.

The judge told everyone to be seated in their corresponding order, so i sat down with my lawyer and looked back at my family to see Toshi and Eri giving thumbs up. Maybe this will go okay. I thought as i sighed.

TS- 1 Hour later, Bakugou's turn on the stand

I started walking to the stand and i could feel a strong glare getting sent my way but i didn't dare look up as i knew who it was, her.

They lawyer started to ask me questions that were pretty easy to answer but then it all went down hill once those questions came up.

"Mr Bakugou has Mitsuki Bakugou ever hit you?".

"Y-yes she has".

"Has she ever abused you?".

"Y-yes".

"Could you please explain how she abused you and when it happened?".

"I-i..". I couldn't explain and i started panicking. i-i can't fucking breathe i need to get out of here.

No one's POV-

Bakugou legged it outside and ran to the side of the courthouse and held onto a wall to try and calm himself. Bakugou needed to take his mind off things so he grabbed a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and lit one. He continues to inhale and exhale for 5 minutes before his dad came up to him.

Bakugou's POV-

"You shouldn't be smoking Kat you're only 14". (i think he is?)

I knew it he's gonna kick me out now, i've done it. I blew my only chance

"I-i'm sorry". I closed my eyes as tears were threatening to spill. I was then engulfed in a big warming hug.I was shocked.

"It's okay kid, you can smoke all you want i understand. I smoke a few here and there when times are stressful, just don't smoke in the house, Hizashi will go mad". Aizawa chuckled

I hug back tightly as if he was my lifeline. "D-dad i c-can't do this, i can't beat h-her".

"Son you can do this, you are the most brightest child i've ever met and you don't deserve what's happened to you. You deserve a life full of happiness and a loving family. Me and Mic are here to give you that because you deserve it. Don't give up so easily to her okay Kat, i love you kid".

At this point i was bawling my eyes out and i believed i could do it so i put on my brave face and started walking back but my dad grabbed my arm.

"You should also know that Nezu find some dirt on her. She has abused others in the past and they are willing to testify against her".

This made me really happy that others were actually wanting to stand up to her and i suddenly got fueled with adrenaline. I went back in the courthouse and shared my story 2 hours later we won. She got put in jail for 10 years.

TS-When they are leaving

No one's POV-

The family slowly got into the car and started driving home. Bakugou fell asleep from exhaustion on Aizawa and he smiled while he put his son's head on his lap while softly stroking his hair.

When they arrived home Aizawa carefully lifted Bakugou and put him in his own bed. The whole family slept in late from all the exhaustion.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. SORRY IT'S NOT AS LONG AS THE OTHER CHAPTERS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M CLUELESS WITH WHAT TO WRITE SO COMMENT SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE AT 1K READS THAT'S AMAZING! THANKS EVERYONE <33333333