Why Me..?

Bakugou woke up to a slam and screaming. "WAKE UP YOU USELESS BRAT!".His mother screamed, then spat at him."IT'S TIME FOR YOUR BEATING!". Bakugou's eyes widen "B-beating?". With that question he got a punch to the face "I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD TALK DID I, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!". Bakugou started to cry as the pain was excruciating. His mother then grabbed a fist full of his hair and dragged him towards her. Bakugou was looking at the floor as he didn't want to see his mother's face, but in doing so she got angry. "LOOK AT ME BRAT!". Bakugou still refused to look at her "I SAID LOOK AT ME!!" She screamed in his face making Bakugou scared enough to look at her. "How did I make this ugly useless creature..." She spoke with so much venom and hatred that it was enough to scare Bakugou as a shiver ran down his spine,he gulped. Mitsuki punched bakugou in the stomach, enough for him to fall on his knees and hunch over with pain. She lifted him up by his throat and threw him across the room. Bakugou hit the wall hard and broke a rib. "GET UP" Bakugou couldn't get up with how much pain he was in, so all he did was sob. "I SAID GET UP NOW!", he still couldn't "IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW I'LL MAKE UR LIFE EVEN WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS!". Bakugou didn't want his life to be any worse than it already is so he tried to get up, all he could manage was to get on one knee. Mitsuki didn't have the patience so she grabbed his face and punched it then threw him on the floor before kicking him hard in the stomach nonstop. Bakugou spat up blood and that's when she was satisfied and left his room. Bakugou crawled to his bathroom and began patching himself up. After he cleaned up he sluggishly walked to his bed and collapsed on it. Bakugou started to cry until he cried himself to sleep.

A few hours later his mother came into his room. "WHO SAID YOU COULD SLEEP!". Bakugou closed his eyes and braced for impact as a hand was coming his way. Instead of it hitting him it grabbed his head making him look up, he met a pair of eyes "Make me dinner or you'll suffer the consequences brat!". Bakugou was confused "But ma'am i don't know how to cook?". Mitsuki got angry and snarled "THEN I SUGGEST YOU FIGURE IT OUT, THIS IS MY HOUSE AND IF YOU LIVE HERE YOU LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I TELL YOU TO DO! SO GO MAKE ME DINNER!". There was a loud thud as Bakugou was thrown down the stairs. Groaning was heard at the bottom of the stairs. Mitsuki walked down the stairs, when she walked past Bakugou she kicked him and went into the living room. Bakugou slowly got up and went into the kitchen to get ingredients to cook for him mom. 20 minutes later Bakugou made pancakes, bacon and eggs thanks to the cook book he found in the back of the cupboard. He picked up both plates and made his way to the living room, then he put the plates on the table. "Here's your food ma'am" Bakugou said in a quiet voice. His mother snatched the plate off the table and started to eat while Bakugou was standing there awkwardly. "WHAT BRAT" Bakugou was startled "C-can i-i h-have some f-food as well?" Bakugou nervously asked, Mitsuki slammed her plate down making it break as she looked at bakugou "I GIVE YOU A HOME, A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, A ROOM, A BED AND YOU ASK FOR FOOD! HOW DARE YOU!". She broke a beer bottle over his head and pushed him on the floor, making him fall on the glass shards of the plate. Bakugou winced loudly as shards pierced his arms, thighs and hands." YOU DISGUST ME, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!". With that Bakugou quickly made his way upstairs to his room. He opened his closet and got clothes out ready to wear after his shower. Bakugou opened the bathroom door, striped and went into the shower. Hot water ran down his body cleansing him of all blood and dirt from previous events. Bakugou slid down the wall behind him and began to sob "why...why me..i-if i didn't k-kill d-dad none o-of this would be happening" he looked up at the ceiling " Mom wouldn't hate me and y-you wouldn't be d-dead!" Bakugou screamed to himself. After a long hot shower Bakugou cleaned up all the glass in his skin and started wrapping his wounds. He walked to his bed and cried until he past out from exhaustion and blood loss.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND SORRY FOR THE WAIT, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP ASAP! THANKS GUYS BYE <333333