Chapter 5

The whole night Niall was there, I was at his side. I just couldn't wait until the moment he would open up his beautiful eyes. And then regain the beautiful color his skin originally attained. The doctor vanished. He didn't mind me sleeping on the couch next to Niall's bed. The couch doubled as a bed.

I got really tired. I could feel my eyes closing. But I attempted keeping them over to keep a watchful eye over Niall. I finally got too tired. I kissed Niall's forehead and fell asleep on the couch.

-The next morning-

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off.  It's my ex; Danielle. I wonder what she wants. I stand up by the window and answer her call. We are still friends but I wonder why she would call at 6 in the morning on a Saturday.

"Hey." I say.

"Liam, I am worried about Niall.... can I come visit just in case something happens? He is like a brother to me like you and if he dies, I want to atleast say goodbye." she said.

"Yes, call the hospital and say Liam Payne allowed you to visit Niall Horan in Room 13." I say.

"Alright, thanks, I will be there in 2 hours , talk to you later." she finishes. The line disconnects. I look at Niall again. His face looks a little less pale. I grab his hand again, and entwine our fingers into eachother's hands. He just lay motionless. His hair is still statued in the same neat quiff that looked like the one from exactly last night.

The boys re -arrived. Zayn brought 3 bags this time. This confuses me so much. I am not going to ask what they are for though. Louis and Harry are next to each other. Harry is holding hands with Louis, and Zayn is just solo. I guide them back to the room. Surprisingly Niall looks way better. Even better than before.

I sit the boys down on the chairs in Niall's room. Without knowing it Niall opened his eyes. And then let out a little yawn.

"He's okay!?" I screamed , confused, and wondering if this is the end or if there will be more to come...