Chapter 7

I stood above Niall. What has he ever done to deserve this? A tear falls on his bare chest.  I cover Niall up ad sit on the couch. The boys leave again, but I remain loyal to Niall. 

It gets late, and I turn on the TV. Nothing good is on, so I switch through channels until I find the National Geographic Channel. There is an aquatic week, so I can't miss. I see many cute turtles on the screen, and fall asleep.

The next  morning I went to the bathroom... and when I got back... Niall was gone. I was very paranoid. I searched the bed to see if the doctors left a note or something. But there was no note. I brushed my hair a little and washed up, then ran out the door to see if the doctors had Niall.

I sprinted through the hall and finally got to the receptionist. 

"Do you know where the doctors have taken Niall Horan?" I ask. They lady looks up.  Then sternly point to the left. 

"The boy was running around at 2 am.... wel not running but he was up. He got out of his bed and was freaking out." she said. "They are in room 3O.I advise you look there, but be careful." she says with a faint frown. 

I head through the hallway. It looked haunted. Only some lights worked... and it reminded me of the hospital place similar to the one in Saw. Room 20. 22. 23 ,24, 25, 27, ah room 30. I tap on the door for someone to let me in.

A tall man opens up the door. He is wearing a suit and tie, and black sunglasses. I scan the premesis for Niall. He is on a table in the back.  The man picks me up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I ask.

He locks me up into a small cage.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?'