Chapter 9

Niall went to the medicine table. He saw some hydrogen perioxide and some gauze, along with medical tape. He ran over here, and sat down. He took off my shirt to get to the bare wound.

He seemed like some sort of nurse. It was cute. He carefully cleansed my wound, then wrapped the guaze tightly around where it lay. 

"Is this too tight?" he asks. I just nod my head because I still am speechless. The graps the medical tape and then secures tthe gauze into place. "I know this sounds weird Liam, but you are gonna have to take off your pants so I can get to the other cut. I slide my pants,trying not to move my right leg, or the cut will just hurt more.

Niall gets more guaze, then returns. He places his hand on my thigh. I feel tingly. I squirm a little.

"Sorry Liam, I hope this doesn't bother you." he says. I ket out a quick sentence. 

"No, it's okay Niall, I like it, like I like you.' 

"What is your definition of like?" Niall asks, staring into my eyes with his soft blue ones. I melt. I don't know how I can tell him this.

"I like you Niall, not just as a friend." I say. Then look down at the ground. He touched my face.

"Why didn't you tell me,Liam?" he asks. Looking a little dissappointed in me.

"I'd think you would avoid me." I say letting out a sigh.

"I would never ignore you! Liam I like you too okay. And ever since Alayna broke up with me, you have always been there for me, and ever before that! You are perfect." he yells out. I feel my cheeks getting red.