Chapter 8

Now I am stuck in a cage. I scream out a few times.... then realize it won't do myself any good. I just watch the tall man in the corner. He's undressing Niall. But what for exactly? I squint into where he is and his heart rate is better than ever, at a 74. 

The cage is so uncomfortable. I squirm so much. Checking my pocket, I notice the small pocket knife I found under the bed two days ago. It has been in the same spot. I take it out. It's red handle shines. Maybe I can pick the lock with this.

I move an inch up,and squeeze my hand out of the slots to reach the lock. I pull out the blade with my finger, and while the man doesn't pay attention,I quietly pick at the lock. After about 1O minutes of fidgetting, I finally get it open, and carefully I manage getting out of it without making noise.

I hide behind one of the medical tables. Niall wakes up.  He doesn't know anything, but that he is naked on an operating table, and some guy is over him.

Niall notices all the tubes that are into his arm. He freak out.

"WHERE AM I?" he shouts.

"Hush young boy." the man says.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BITCH!" he screams.

"Whoa, watch the language." he says. The man walks over the medicine table that I hide at, and I get scared. He spots me. He picks me up. The man is strong. and walks me over to the middle of the room.  He throws me at the ground telling me to stay. I have no where to hide now.

He comes back. Knife in hand,. The sight of it makes me crawl backwards.

"LIAM!" Niall shouts. The man comes closer, and finally, he cuts my arm. I can feel the pain already. 

Niall fidgets to get out of the tubes. He doesn't care if he is naked. 

The man licks off the blood on the kinfe, he then stabs my leg.

":OW!" i scream. I can feel the pain.... I feel a tear down my face. I notice Niall got out of his tubes. He sneaks around to the medicine table, and sees a knife. This knife is about 3 times bigger than the one the man has on me . I try not to make eye contact towards Niall so the man doesn't know. 

Just as the man tries hitting me again. Blood starts dripping onto me. But this isn't my own.... It's the man's. The man falls over on me, and I see where Niall got him. Niall stepped back and pulled the knife out of his spinal cord., leaving a gush of blood. Niall moved the body away from me.

'Are you okay Liam?" he said. He knelt down, I could see Niall looked sad. He brushed his hand along my wound. I couldn't speak.