Camilo's best friend part 2

Camilo moved his hair out of his face as he walked back and forth wondering what to do. He really cared about Y/n and didn't want her to be alone. Camilo was very snappy with his sister Delores. "Why did you have to tell mom and dad where I was! You put my best friend in danger!" Camilo yelled at Delores.

"Camilo don't tell at her." Pepa said to him. "Why! If Delores didn't say anything then Y/n would have come to the village and met everyone!" Camilo yelled with tears falling down his face. Camilo may have been young but that didn't mean he didn't care about Y/n.

"Camilo come with me." Félix said to him. "Why?" Camilo asked, "we are good to find her." Félix said. Camilo nods and when with Félix. They when towards Y/n's village. It took a few hours to get there cause the path way was unkept for so long.

Camilo looked around onces they got there. The buildings where falling in on themselves and there was a few bones around. "Her village is gone. She had no one." Camilo muttered to himself before looking for Y/n.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Camilo called out for the young teen. There wasn't any luck finding the young teen and Camilo felt his heart break in two. He didn't want to leave with out finding Y/n but they had to go back home. "I'll find you Y/n." Camilo muttered.

~3 years later~

Camilo was out in the woods like normal when he felt very familiar arms around his body he turned and seen a now a bit taller Y/n. "Y/n?" He asked softly. She nods softly as Camilo hugged her. "I missed you so much." Camilo said softly.

"i missed you too." Y/n muttered. "I want you to meet my family.... If your ready Y/n." He said to her. "I'm ready Camilo." She said as she looked at him. Camilo smiled before taking her to the casa. "Mamá papá!" Camilo called out for his parents.