prom queen

Y/n was sitting infront of the Madrigal family. Her family was marrying her off to Isabella. She had barley ate that night and didn't look at anyone. Her parents talked to Alma about the wedding. Isabella looked at Y/n. She noticed how she barley ate anything or talked to anyone.

Y/n was like a teenage day dream. She was quite. She held her stomach as it growled. Y/n's mom glared at Y/n. Her mother reached over, and as she did she flinched witch took everyone by surprise. Y/n looked down and didn't look at anyone.

Y/n may have been just as beautiful as Isabella, but there was a lot that happened behind closed doors. A tear feel down Y/n's face as her father pulled her out the room harshly. Julieta and Pepa glared at your mother as a thunder cloud formed over Pepa's head.

Felix and Agustín when after your dad. Isabella looked at Alma before checking on Y/n. Luisa looked at Mirabel in a warning not to get involved. Camilo and Antonio when to watch what their dad and Tio where doing Y/n was crying softly as she held her bruised arm and ribs.

"Hey." Isabella said softly as she sat next to her. Y/n glanced at her then away, she didn't know what to say. "Hey its ok. I'm sorry about your parents." She said softly. She didn't have parents that treated her like that "it's fine." She muttered.

Isabella sighs and hugged Y//n. Y/n hid her head. "Thank you for talking to me." Y/n said to her softly. Isabella smiled a bit and kissed her head, "anything for you." Whe said softly. Y/n smiled a bit. "Can we eat something?" She muttered.