panic room

Y/n is camilo's twin sister and the youngest between the two. Her gift is that she can see and hear monsters no one else can see and create them at will. She never means to hurt anyone when it happens. For this she was kept in her room all the time.

She drew on the walls the monsters she would see and hear. Y/n heard her door open as she was drawing. She know it was her brother. "all your darkest fears are gonna come for you... brother." She said softly. "Y/n, come eat." Camilo said softly.

"abuela does not want me at the table." She said. She was treated like Bruno. "I don't care. You are my sister. You should eat with us." He said. Y/n looked down as she felt the monster she drew come to life. Camilo always thought the monsters where a joke.

"You'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too...." She said glancing her fc/e (favorite color of the rainbow eye) at him. "When you see them too." She muttered. A large monster made its way to Camilo before he was pull out of her room by Felix.

"Welcome to the panic room." Was the last thing he heard from his twin after Felix close the door quickly. "What where you thinking in going in that room Camilo!?!?" Felix asked him grabbing his shoulder. "I WANTED TO SEE MY SISTER SINCE I HADNT IN 11 YEARS!!" He yelled.

Camilo missed his twin and know Y/n was scared alone. "She is only 16 and scared. I want her to know im here for her" he said crying. abuela walked over. "What is happening?' She asked. Felix told her and wasnt happy about Camilo going in. "Never go back in Camilo." Abuela said to him.

Camilo glared at her. "WHY SHE IS MY TWIN! YOU DID THIS THE MOMENT WE WHERE 6 YEARS OLD. I MISS HER!" Camila yelled making the family come see what happened. "Camilo." Antonio said softly. Pepa looked at Antonio then Camilo. "Stop this now."

Camilo looked at Pepa, "or what you treat me like Y/n or Tio bruno? I care for Y/n she is my best friend and family and you treat her like nothing." Camilo yelled. The family started to feel bad. Antonio didn't know who y/n wad tho so Camilo told him.

Before anyone could stop Antonio he ran into her room. A small light was in the back of the room small and barley noticeable at first. Soon a pear of Fc/e eyed appeared. Y/n normal eyes where e/c but no one know.

She looked at Antonio. "You shouldn't be in here Antonio. It's not safe." She said softly where he could hear. "Y/n?" He asked her. She looked down for a moment then looked up, "yes Antonio." She said with a small smile. Antonio when deeper into the room. Pepa tried to go after him but Julieta and Felix stopped her. Camilo when in along with Luisa's and Mirabel.

Y/n didn't look up. "Antonio be careful." She said softly. Mirabel's worst fears where coming to light along with Luisa's. They noticed it was if they kept getting closer to Y/n.

Camilo and Antonio was the only ones that was able to get close to her. Y/n was very skinny from not being able to eat much. Antonio hugged y/n, she looked at the small boy. "I'm sorry about everything." He muttered.