Horny•

AUTHOR POV

Yoongi is super horny right now, and all he wants to do is fuck himself. He doesn't know why he feels like this out of nowhere sometimes.

He walks into his bedroom door coming from the kitchen, he sits on his bed and starts to think.

'What should I use?'

An idea pops in his head, he's never tried it but from the internet he read that it feels good.
So being the curious kitten that he is, takes his fingers in his mouth and starts to suck on them one by one. Once he thinks that enough he takes them out and opens his legs(not after taking off his pants ofc) he looks at his wet fingers and slowly takes two of them into his already clenching hole.

'Ahh~'
He moans.
Not from pleasure but pain.
Did they lie? They said it was gonna feel good...
He slowly takes his two fingers out, and wips them on his bed. Taking his phone in hand he googles 'How to make fingering yourself feel good?'

The first result shooks him.
'1. Get a partner to do it for you'

Hoseok.

The first person that comes to mind, he likes him he always had, from the moment he walked into this dorm 3 years ago till now.

'2. Think about someone'

'Should I?' He questions himself, but nonetheless enters 1 finger being his index finger into him again.
This time the pain more tolerable.
'Hoseok'
'Faster.'
'Ahh~'
Without realizing it he was a moaning mess on his bed, legs shaking from pleasure, eyes constantly rolling in the back of his head him having to keep his eyes shut, his hips moving in a circular motion as he moan out Hoseok's name.

The thought of Hoseok's long, big, thick juicy d!ck fucking into him, makes him dizzy.

At one point the pleasure became less pleasurable he wanted more something big...long...
He quickly takes out his finger and dashes towards his wardrobe. Quickly taking out the 8 inch dildo that he got himself(no explanation).

He puts it in the middle of his bed, taking tape and attaching it to the bed sheet.

He takes off all his clothings, being left naked on the bed. He slowly sinks onto what he imagines is Hoseok's cock.

"A-Aahhh" he's bounces faster and faster the dildo hitting every spot.

He wanted all the pleasure at once, so he gets in his original position which was, laying on his back, both his legs spread open.
He starts to finger himself again that feeling never gets old.

"AHHH~ HOSEOK! Yes! Right there~"
"You called baby boy?"

... To be continued.
(Don't forget to vote and comment<3)