Caught•

"You called baby boy?" Hoseok said smirking down at Yoongi. His hands slowly making its way down his clenching hole, entering his index finger in.
Yoongi shut his legs closed. " H-Hoseok what are you doing?".
"What you want me to do"
He pushes his hands on Yoongi thigh forcing them open. Before he could react. He kisses him nice and slow, hand going up his neck making him stay still.
"Mmh~"
Yoongi pulls apart to breath, but gets pulled back in.
Hoseok kept kissing him, while his finger working him open.
Yoongi started moving his hips once again in a circular motion. Hoseok added a second finger in, now fingering him faster. He could feel the muscles clench around his fingers turning him on more than anything.

He looks down at Yoongi who had his eyes closed from pleasure.
The way his mouth opens to moan his name.

He's glad he came in the room...

5 Minutes earlier...
Hoseok was in his room, playing dumb games on his phone. When he suddenly heard moans coming from the room on his left...where Yoongi is...
'Who's with him' he thought. He was furious.
Who is touching his tiny baby Yoongi?!
He gets up from bed angrily. He's at Yoongi's room door and he was about to knock to tell them to at least quiet down. Just at his knuckles we're about to hit the door, he notices that the door was slightly opened.
He knows he shouldn't look, what if Yoongi was really having sex with someone...

So he looked...
What he didn't expect was to see Yoongi Sprawled out on his bed fingering himself open, to his right having a dildo next to him.

... To be continued.
(Don't forget to vote vac vand comment<3)