Good Morning•

Yoongi's POV

I woke to a strong arm around my waist, broad hard chest, I immediately knew who it was.
I smiled scouting closer to Hoseok, suddenly a wave of pain went through my lower abdomen. 'Ah! I gotta use the bathroom'.
I slowly took a hold of Hobi's hand and gently took his hand off me, just when I was about to get off my bed.
I hear shuffling on the bed, I was only halfway off the bed(sitting up) when I hear a deep raspy voice say.
"why don't you stay in bed kitten?" Yoongi's head shot back to see Hoseok looking at him.
He realizes what he just called him and blushes.
"I-I just need to use the bathroom that's all..."
"Oh well hurry up I need a need my cute fluffy pillow back" he says smiling at me.
He slowly got up and leans forward to peck my forehead whispering.
"Morning baby~"
"Morning seokie~" I say giving him a peck of my own.

When I got back the lights of my room was on, And Hobi wasn't on the bed.
'Oh I guess he woke up and went to the bathroom downstairs' I thought shrugging I was hoping we could cuddle more.

After thinking for a bit I walk towards my wardrobe and opened it to get my baby blue hoodie, and a white stockings.
After getting dressed the door to my room opens and there Hoseok stood looking at me in 'aww'
I giggle.
I make grabby hands towards him, he gladly walk up to me and picks me up and flops on the bed with me in his arms.
I giggle as the bed kept bouncing us from the impact.
I'm very clingy so I hope he doesn't mind, I hold onto Hoseok's shirt as I move closer , trying to stay close to him. Hoseok chuckles and wrapping his arm around me. Bringing me closer to his chest.
I felt content with him, I feel small and submissive when am around him.
Was it because of his tattoos, his muscles?
But either way I feel small when I'm  with him.
I feel the need to get his attention, his praises. I don't know why.

I start to drift to sleep thinking about Hoseok.
It's only 9AM, and a Saturday so both of us don't have work.
I'll get to play with da- Hobi all day!

•••
TO BE CONTINUED
Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.
<3