Want more•

Author's POV
•Back to present Time...
Hoseok started kissing Yoongi's neck, slowly moving down until he was staring at his tiny nipples.
He took one in his mouth,
"Ah!" He had never felt anything like it.
The feeling of ones tough softly sucking his baby pick nipples.
"O-Oh my go-" he interrupts himself by a moan.
"More~" he said said softly.

"Are you sure Yoongi?"
" yes yes please I've been wanting you forever" he answered desperately he knows he probably shouldn't have confessed but Hoseok sucking on his nipple means that he wants him too right?

"Me too Yoongz" he didn't need to take off Yoongi's clothing cuz he already did himself.
"Want me to fuck you?"
"Yes p-please!" He's being a desperate bitch right now and he knows it.

"Take it out yourself."
"W-what?"
"If you don't I won't fuck you"

"Noooo~"
"Then take it out"
Yoongi slowly put his hands around Hoseok's belt and took it off him. he took off his jeans Hoseok now only in boxers.
He can see the outline of his d!ck, will it fit?

Once he took it off he got slapped in the face by his long, veiny, thick d!ck.

"Woah"
"Is that all you have to say baby boy?" Hoseok answered.
"It's so big Hoseok"
"Do you wanna put it in yourself baby?" He said kissing Yoongi's lips softly.
"Yeah"

Both on the bed, Yoongi laying in his back, his legs spread open, Hoseok caressing his thigh.
He took a hold of Hoseok d!ck, and lined it up to his hole.
He scouted down a bit.
"Hoseok I don't know how~" he whines.
"I'll help"
Hoseok starts pushing his hip forward, it didn't take too long. Cuz Yoongi's slick made it easier.
"Ahh~"
"Fuck" Hoseok groaned out.
Hoseok gave Yoongi a few minute to adjust to his 9 inch and slowly thrust forward.
"Faster Hoseok!"
"Ahh~"
"Mhm right there"

45 minutes later...
"That was amazing" Hoseok smiled down at Yoongi who looked like he was gonna pass out at any moment.
"Mhm seokie"
"Let's go take a shower yeah?" Hoseok take Yoongi in his arms bridal style.

And they took a shower, sharing kisses here and there.

Next chapters will be full of fluff.
( there's no plot twist to this story...I think)
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR.
Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT<3