Unlocking chakra

The next day

Y/N sat up after sleeping for roughly 12 hours. Y/N looked at the clock and and it showed it was 5 am. 'Might as well begin my exercise routine' Y/N said as he got in a pushup position.

This time he only got tired after 27 pushups.'Im already makingj progress!' Y/N thought excitedly as he did the rest of the pushups.After that he did the sit-ups. While doing the sit-ups Y/N is thinking about how to unlock chakra. 'If I remember correctly you have to meditate to unlock your chakra'

"Let's try it!" Y/N exclaimed as he sat up in the lotus position signaling he is about to meditate. Y/N meditated for what seems like 30 minutes to him when it was just 5 minutes. 'Its so boring!' Y/N thought as he meditated.

After 30 minutes which seemed like 5 hours to Y/N he finally felt a surge of chakra through his body. 'This chakra, it feels like I can do anything!' Y/N thought. "Now time to test my chakra' Y/N exclaimed as he went out of his apartment and out of the village. Y/N smacked a rock Infront of him and it made a dent. "This is awesome!" Y/N shouted. "Oh, I almost forgot about the Goro-Goro fruit!" Y/N exclaimed as he went to the place he put his bag on.

Y/N opened the bag and grabbed the fruit from it. 'I remember thinking that I would eat this after I achieved my chakra.' "This will probably taste disgusting but it will be worth it" Y/N exclaimed as he ate the fruit. ...... "DISGUSTING! It's so bitter!" Y/N shouted. But lucky it only took one bite for the power of the fruit

Y/N tested his fruits powers by aiming it at the same rock he punched and shot it with lightning. It destroyed a portion of the rock. Y/N was shocked at the destructive power but remembered that eneru literally destroyed a entire island with one move. "This may be powerful but I still need to train it in order to perfect it."

" Yesterday I applied for the ninja academy so tomorrow will be the start of my ninja path" Y/N exclaimed before walking back to the village.Y/N entered his room and plopped down on his bed. 'Tomorrow Is gonna be start of my academy experience'
Y/N thought before sleeping.

(Word count: 411)
Notes: Go easy on me I'm a new writer but you can criticize