The Academy

Y/N woke up on his bed, he got ready for the ninja academy, he wore his shoes, shirt, and pants. Y/N is excited to meet Naruto and The others in the academy. Y/N exited his room to the streets of the leaf village

... "IM LOST!!!!" Y/N said, due to him not knowing the lead village layout he got lost in the process of looking for the academy and people are starting to look at him strange. Y/N decided to ask a random bystander where the ninja academy is. "Hello sir mind if I ask where the academy is?" Y/N said. "Near the south of the village" The random bystander said.

"Thank you!" Y/N shouted. Running to the south part of the village, Y/N sped up. Y/N eventually arrived at the ninja academy. Y/N reached the class he was supposed to be in. When arriving, he See's Naruto introducing himself. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki I'm gonna be the hokage someday Believe it!" Naruto said with determination. The class just laughed at Naruto while I remained a straight face. Naruto embarrassed went and sat on his seat.
Y/N also saw Raven haired kid known has Sasuke Uchiha on his seat.

"Y/N you may come in."  The Instructor known as Iruka said. Y/N stepped inside the classroom. "Y/N introduce yourself to the class and go to your seat" Iruka said. "Hello my name is Y/N, nice to meet you" Y/N said before going to his seat and sitting on it.

"Alright class today we will be learning about chakra natures and ninja strategy" Iruka said before drawing on the board. 'This will be a long day's Y/N exclaimed. ....

When Y/N asked when are we gonna practice  jutsu and how to fight. Iruka just said he would have to wait for next year because the first year doesn't have any fighting. This upset Y/N for the rest of the day.

Y/N sat at his seat bored before the bell rang and he was able to leave. Y/N entered his room, did his daily exercise routine. and slept

Word count: 365
Notes: I'm new so go easy on me. Also the next chapters will have longer word counts