Chunin Exams Part 4

(The Chunin exams arc is gonna be really long 🗿)

"All right listen up! Here is the final question!" Ibiki the proctor said

The Whole entire class's attention is now focused on Ibiki the instructor.

'Here we go' Y/N thought

Ibiki started explaining the rules for the 10th question.

Due to the rule that if you fail you can never retry again a bunch of Genin's were leaving each minute.

Y/N stayed a Neutral face due to him knowing what would happen.

"You guys can act tough all you want you won't scare me off! I don't care if I'm stuck all my life on genin I will still become hokage believe it!" Naruto shouted

Naruto's speech caused a uproar in the classroom causing people that were about to leave to stay.

'Only if he knew that he would become Hokage while a Genin'Y/N thought slightly smiling.

"This decision will change your life
Now's your last chance" Ibiki the proctor

"No way!" Naruto said

This surprised Ibiki a bit. Then Ibiki decided that times up.

"I admire your determination
For you that's remaining there is only one thing you must do. And that's for me to give that you passed the first exam!" Ibiki the proctor said.

This surprised multiple people

"What just happened? What do you mean we passed?" Sakura said.

People then kept asking Ibiki questions which Ibiki answered them all.

Ibiki then explained why the passed (I'm not writing that :/)

"Now there's nothing left but to wish good luck" Ibiki said.

Something crashed down the window and we saw a woman

"I will be your proctor! Anko Mitarashi! Are you ready? Good let's go!" The Proctor said.

"We didn't even say anything" Y/N said.

"I don't care!" The proctor said

"You are early again" Ibiki said causing The Other proctor to blush.

'She reminds me of Naruto' Y/N thought.

"Ibiki you let them all pass? Your getting soft" The proctor said.

"Or are there just a stronger crop of individuals this year" Ibiki said

"Trust me when they get through the 2nd exam more then half of them will be gone" The proctor said

'But not me' Y/N thought smirking

"Alright I will let your team leaders know where to meet Dismissed" The proctor said.

The Next Day

Y/N can be seen standing with Naruto near a forest.

Keep out signs could be seen.

'Its even bigger up close!' Y/N thought in his mind.

"This is the 2nd exam location and we call it the forest of death" Anko said.

'What a highly exaggerated name.' Y/N thought

Y/N looked to the other side.

Naruto could be seen running away from a rock

'Classic Naruto' Y/N thought

Konohamaru came out of the rock and it played just like earlier.

Y/N looked at 3 other Genin's which looked like they were all in a team.

"All right we will be taking a 10 minute break please be respectful to our news reporters for today" The speaker said.

5 minutes later

Y/N could be seen sitting on the grass while gazing at the sky. Eventually Y/N heard the call of his name.

Y/N looked at Naruto explaining recent things that were happening to him to Konohamaru.

"And Y/N beat up centipede brows with a jumpsuit!" Naruto said to Konohamaru

After the interview with Naruto Konohamaru went to Anko.

5 minutes later

Everyone could be seen gazing at the Village

"There is something ominous about this place" Sakura said.

"It's called Forest of death for a reason" Anko said

To the left we could see Y/N preparing his Kunai and Shurikens.

Even though Y/N will not need this because he can just use El Thor. Y/N still needs to make sure in case a Water Natured person is in this Forest.

Y/N turned to Anko's direction

Anko was explaining the rules of the 2nd exam.

Anko handed us papers for our consent to if we die it isn't their fault.

Y/N grabbed one of those papers and went to sit behind those rocks

'Man the exam proctor must be really cruel to do this' Y/N thought before signing it.

Word count: 699

(Ended it at 699 because totally not overused meme)