Fight 1

(How do you guys like my fanfic so far? This chapter was delayed because I was watching Jojo)

Y/N woke up on his bed, the clock pointed 6am.

The room has changed over the year,now it has more furniture like a fridge.

Y/N yawned as he stood up. "That was one good nap" Y/N said before deciding to go get some breakfast.

Y/N grabbed some ramen from the fridge and placed it on the table. Y/N sat on his seat and began eating his ramen.

After Y/N finished eating his ramen he remembered it's the 2nd year where they can fight fist to fist.

Y/N immedietly got out of his room and into the streets of konoha to the ninja academy.

Y/N entered the ninja academy and into the classroom.

It was early in the morning so there were not that much people inside the academy at that time.

1 hour later

Academy students were pouring inside the classroom while Y/N just sat on his seat excited.

Eventually the instructor Iruka was in the classroom. "Today is the day where we will have physical parkour now follow me." The academy students followed Iruka with Y/N tailing behind Iruka.

Iruka lead the academy students to the training grounds as we got there Y/N examined the place

It had multiple parkour in it.

Like wall running, jumping from platform to platform and pole to pole jumps.

Iruka led us to the wall running obstacle. Iruka lined up all of the students and began making a speech

"Whoever passes all of the tests will be able to fight with the other passers, " Iruka said before taking out a whistle

"As soon as a I blow this whistle you may start however there will be a timer of 30 seconds to get to the other side." Iruka said before waiting everyone to get ready and blew the whistle.

Y/N rushed ahead of the others knocking others in the process. Y/N wall ran on the wall to get to the next parkour

Platform to platform. As Y/N was jumping to the other platforms, Another student was competeiting with him by jumping with him. Y/N saw this and began to speed up his jumping, the student saw this and began jumping even faster.

Y/N didn't stop as he got to the last obstacle.

Pole to pole jumps.

Y/N jumped to one of the poles on the start, Due to the momentum of the jump Y/N was about to fall but immedietly used his chakra to regain balance, Iruka seemed to notice this.

Y/N began jumping from pole to pole at a normal rate.

Y/N finally reached to the end of the 3 obstacles and stopped on the finish line. And he finally got a good look on the one who was

A few more seconds passed and finally a whistle could be heard.

"Alright that's enough everyone line up!" Iruka shouted

Iruka gathered the students and began announcing the results

"Y/N in 1st place"
"Sasuke in 2nd"
"And that's all for the ones who passed"

Word counter: 531

(Next chapter will be part 2 to this.)