Training

Notes:. I will try to make 500+ word chapters from now on

4 Days later

Y/N entered the academy. He entered his class room and sat on the seat.

Y/N was early to school today, as students started entering the classroom

Y/N just sat there bored. Even though the ninja academy first year doesn't have any fighting it was still useful for learning about chakra.

As more students kept pouring inside the classroom Y/N was just sitting there in till he heard a noise.

"Hey Y/N" If your wondering who that was it was Naruto. Ever since Y/N entered the academy Naruto has been bothering him.

Y/N didn't mind because he was glad to have some company. Especially when your company is the main character.

Naruto talks to Y/N since they both eat at the same ramen store Aka Ichiraku Ramen.

"Y/N wanna eat at Ichiraku ramen later?" Naruto asked. "No I'm gonna be busy later." Y/N said as the class was about to start

"Aw come on" Naruto said before he sat on his seat.

The day passed as usual. We learned about chakra and ninja strategy.

Skip to after academy..

Y/N exited the academy while thinking on how to improve his goro goro no mi fruit.

Y/N finally thought of something after a day of thinking. Y/N was a bit stupid btw.

Y/N exited the village, and into the training grounds he created.

The training grounds had big and medium sized rocks around it, it was far away from the village

The Shinobi might have noticed it by now but too busy to care anyways.

To train Y/N thought of shooting lightning at the rocks to increase accuracy and power of the lightning

He could recreate the goro goro abilities from one piece but he is unable to due to him not being able to control it well yet.

Y/N stood in the center while about 8 rocks were around him.

Y/N shot lightning through his fingers to destroy a rock. But just from shooting lightning from his fingers he was already a bit tired.

"This will be painful to get used to" Y/N said before continuing to destroy the 2nd rock.

Y/N spent alot of time training the accuracy and power of his lightning powers from the goro goro fruit that he forgot the time

The time was 6pm, Y/N's training started at 4 and ended at 6.

Y/N dropped down to the ground as he was both numb and tired after destroying all of the rocks.

Y/N slept there for about 5 hours before waking up.

"What time is it?" Y/N said still tired from the exercise earlier

Y/N saw the dark black sky before returning to the village.

Y/N entered his room and dropped down to the bed and slept.

Tomorrow Y/N would have to steal money due to him only having 40 ryo left.

Word count: 506