Chapter 4 Flashback

3RD POV

In the Uchiha compound, many people are gathered in a certain house to celebrate someone's birthday. It's Uchiha Sasuke's birthday. Though...

Uchiha: Happy Birthday sasuke!!

They wish him and proceed to give him his birthday present.

Mikoto: Now sasuke what did you say when you get something?

Sasuke: Thank you.

Sasuke says while bowing. They all talking about sasuke until Itachi come in.

Uchiha1: Isn't that Itachi?

Uchiha2: Really?

Uchiha3: where?

Immediately their attention shifts to Itachi. Sasuke feeling ignores and decides to leave HIS birthday party and no one notice. After greeting his relative Itachi go to his mother.

Itachi: Mother where's Sasuke?

Mikoto: He is......there?

Mikoto pointed to where Sasuke was.

Mikoto: Well he's probably playing with other kid.

Itachi: I see. I'm going out to get some fresh air.

But before he can go Fugaku call out to him.

Fugaku: Itachi where are you going?

Itachi: Outside to get fresh air.

Fugaku: Alright make it quick.

Itachi walks outside of his house to find his little brother.

Itachi: Sasuke doesn't have any friends other than naruto. He'll never talk to any other kid.

A little further away, a small figure can be seen throwing rocks into the lake. Itachi hastens his movement and soon found his precious little brother.

Itachi: Sasuke!!

He calls Sasuke softly. Sasuke hears this and turns to his brother and runs to him.

Sasuke: Nii-san!!

Immediately Sasuke hugs his brother and Itachi pokes Sasuke's forehead.

Itachi: Happy Birthday Sasuke.

Itachi takes out his birthday present for his little brother and hand it to Sasuke. Sasuke takes the present and opens it. It's a kunai and a few shurikens.

Sasuke: Whoa thank you nii-san.

Sasuke says hugging his brother again but this time Itachi hug back. The two stay like that until a voice is interrupted.

???: How cute.

The two turn to the voice and see more than a familiar person walking toward them.

Sasuke/Itachi: Ms.(L/n).

(Y/N): hello!

(Y/N) wave at them, soon she reaches them and as usual, gives both of them a pat.

(Y/N): Happy Birthday Sasuke.

Now It's (Y/N) turn to give Sasuke his present. Sasuke takes his present and opens it to reveal a book with the title 'Beginner Fire Style Jutsu'.

Sasuke: A Book about Fire Style Jutsu!!! Thank you, Ms.(L/N) Nii-san. I love you two.

Sasuke says with a smile.

Itachi: Kugh!!

Itachi says with both hand on his heart.