Chapter 5 : NII-SAN!!!

Flashback

Itachi POV

Itachi: hang on shisui!!

Shisui: i...tachi...waterfall.

Shisui says weakly. I understood what he meant. We both headed toward the waterfall our usual meeting place. Once we reach there I put shisui down.

Itachi: we're here.

Shisui stands up and walk to the cliff his back is facing me.

Shisui: listen Itachi. If civil war breakout the other nation surely will attack Konoha.... I was planning to stop it by using kotoamatsukami but Danzo took my right eye so I'm giving you my left eye.

Shisui take his left eye out and hand it to me. I summon a crow and told it to take the eye and the crow fly away.

Itachi: I accept it. What will you do now?

I ask with my Sharingan activate. Shisui didn't reply but simply take a step back.

Itachi: Shisui...you can't.

Shisui: Don't stop me Itachi....

Shisui then jump back and fall down the cliff.

Shisui: ....if You're my friend.

I tried to catch him....but I didn't make it.

Itachi: Shisui!!!!

*Splash* the sound of water splashing cover Shisui body from my sight. Feeling multiple emotions at once, my eye start to hurt just than i hear a voice behind me.

Ms. (L/N): itachi where-

Ms. (L/N) ask but stop upon seeing my eye. She said nothing but giving me a hug. I hug back while holding my tear. After a while we let go of each other and ms. (L/N) pat my shoulder before i leave.

Flashback end

Currently I'm training with sasuke but my mind keep on thinking about shisui....

Itachi:.....Shisui....

Sasuke:.....san.....i-san..... NII-SAN!!!

Sasuke shout bring me out of my thoughts. I look toward sasuke, he look worry.

Sasuke: nii-san are you okay?

He ask in worry tone. I just smile and tap his forehead.

Itachi: I'm fine sasuke, sorry to worry you.

Sasuke: Really?

Itachi: of course. Now let's continue.

Sasuke brighten up and smile. We keep on training for few hours before i hear mom calling me.

Mom: ITACHI SOMEONE IS SEARCHING FOR YOU.

Itachi: I'M COMING MOM!!

I shout back so mother can hear me. I turn to sasuke and tell him i have to go for a sec, sasuke look a bit sad but i tell him I'll be back. After that i walk to the front door and see 3 people from the police force.

 After that i walk to the front door and see 3 people from the police force