Chapter 7: Escort Mission

(Y/N) = talking
Naruto!!! = Rage/demonic voice
Izumi = Whisper
Sasuke = thought

3RD POV

In a forest near the lake, we see team 7 in a different position. They seem to be circling something.

Naruto: Point A, Ready.

Sasuke: Point B, Ready.

Sakura: Point C, Ready.

Izumi: Good. Prepare to move i- oh no target is on the move. Keep chase.

(N.S.S = Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura)

N.S.S: Hai!

Izumi says to her student. They're chasing their target from the back until Izumi orders them to split up and lured the target in.

Izumi: Naruto cut them, Sasuke take left and pinky keep chasing.

N.S.S: Ryokai!!

Naruto appears in front of the target. The target tries to take left however Sasuke appears and blocking his way. Target try to go back but There Sakura appear to block the way. With no option left, the target takes right turn where's no block ahead but then a hand wraps itself around the target. Finally, the target is revealed to be a cat.

Izumi: Got chu. Now let's see a red ribbon on the right ear.

Naruto: Yep that's Tora

Izumi: Well done. Now let's report back to Hokage-sama.

N.S.S: Haiiii.

Time skip

In the Hokage office, there's Hiruzen the hokage, Hiruka , Team 7, and a 'big' woman with thick makeup. The woman is the owner of the cat who ran away while she was busy with....something.

Woman: Oh!! Tora, I miss you. I was worried to death.

She hugs the cat TOO tight. The cat is visibly crying. After a minute or so the woman pays for their service before finally leaving.

Team 7: Poor cat

After Hiruzen settles the payment for their mission. He lists the D-rank mission available for them to take.

Hiruzen: Let's see, for team 7 next mission an errand to the next town, babysit the chief council son, help with digging potatoes and-

But before he can finish Naruto cut him off with a scream. He makes an 'X' sign with his hand.

Naruto: NOOOOO!!!! ENOUGH PLEASE!!!

All of them watch Naruto with a tired expression and sigh at him. He then continues.

Naruto: Please stop with this type of mission. For the past 3 days, we have been doing nothing other than running an errand. I want to do more exciting missions like fighting. PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING ELSE!!! I BEG YOU!!

Naruto is on the ground literally crying begging the hokage to change their mission to something more ninja-like.

Izumi: Oh he finally snap. It took longer than expected.

Sasuke: Agree, This isn't what I expected to do when graduating from the academy.

Sakura: How annoying.

Iruka who've been waiting for Naruto to finish throwing his tantrum finally speaks up just as loud as naruto.

Iruka: YOU FOOL!! YOU'RE STILL A BEGINNER. IN THE BEGINNING, EVERYONE STARTS WITH A SIMPLE MISSION TO GAIN EXPERIENCE.