Chapter 11: Chunin Exam Begin

(Y/N) = talking
Naruto!!! = Rage/demonic voice
Izumi = Whisper
Sasuke = thought

Haku POV

We entered the room as the door closed behind us, and all eyes were immediately directed towards us.

Naruto: Whoa, they look strong.

Sasuke: Weak is more like it to me.

Their eyes immediately turned towards Sasuke, and Haku followed by saying.

Haku: Intimidating, yes, but strong possibly.

Now it's my turn to be under their scrutiny. I smile at them while carefully observing them before a sudden sound of running footsteps drew our attention. Along with the footsteps came a voice.

???: Sasuke!!!

We all turned around to see a girl with long blonde hair tied into a ponytail. She jumped and attempted to hug Sasuke, who took a step back and avoided her. This resulted in her falling face-first onto the ground. I turned to Sasuke and asked.

Haku: Is she a friend of yours?"

Sasuke: No.

The girl got up and whined while rubbing her red face.

Ino: How mean of you, Sasuke-kun. It's me, Ino.

Sasuke: Hn.

Another voice came out.

???: What a drag.

Naruto: Shikamaru!

My attention shifted to a boy named Shikamaru, who seemed uninterested in the commotion. Naruto greeted him enthusiastically, but Shikamaru responded with a less-than-enthusiastic response.

Shikamaru: Hey, Naruto. I didn't expect to see you here.

Naruto: Same here! I'm so excited for the Chunin Exams!

Shikamaru sighed, giving off an air of laziness and disinterest. I observed their interaction, and I noticed another boy beside them, who was eating a chip of potato. 

Then another group of people approach us

Dog: Well well, look like everyone is here.

One of them have a dog on top of his head.