[Chitoge Kirisaki] For Young Mistress

Chitoge Kirisaki x Bodyguard
Male Reader

Snap!

The sound of a neck breaking could be heard in the silent night, a starry and dim lit night as a young boy emerged from the shadows outside a warehouse. Bloodied in a suit, he motions a hand from behind as the boy snuck around the yard of oversized containers as a large group of men followed him.

What was the occasion with such a silent and serious mood between every one of them?

Today was someone's birthday which shouldn't be anything but fun on this fine day, but it seemed that some people had other day's planned as they took the person that the boy and the gang loved the most and brought them to here where they believed that they took the person in.

The organization, the BeeHive Gang, eventually made it to a double door of the warehouse that a tracker lead them to, the h/c peeked through the door and sure enough, he found the target.

A blonde girl with pink tips, being dragged from the rope that tied her as her lovely red dress was being ruined while her mouth were taped up from screaming. "Chitoge..." the boy growls at the brutal sight, who knows what these people intend to do to her as the boy closes the door and nods to the gang.

"She's in here..." he said as he took out a weapon that would make a lot of ruckus. A semi-automatic pistol as everyone knows that they were going in loud and proud, pulling out a variety of weapons from katanas and knives to shotguns, assault rifles, and a grenade launcher.

The h/c sees everyone were armed and ready. "Alright, boys... We're here to save someone precious and dear to us..." he takes a deep breath as he glanced at the entrance once more and then back at the men in front of him.

"I'm only going to say this once and I will not judge you for the choice you'll make...Some lives will be taken tonight in this vicious gunfight I'm about to lead... So if you're scared or you are not willing to die for the night, I advise you to leave right now..."

The boy sees that nobody wasn't leaving, in fact gripping their weapons right as their teeth grinder in both anticipation and fury. He knew what the men wanted.

"I want Young Mistress back... She's the only person that made me feel loved in my life... So I want to repay her for all the good memories she was able to give me..."

"She gave me a beautiful flower six years ago... I will never forget the kind gesture she has done for me..."

"I'd be nothing with Young Mistress..."

Soon everyone told each other about the good times and memories they had with the young girl, whether it would be picking flowers with her or bringing her to all of the places in Japan she wanted to go.

With everyone here talking about the great memories engraved in their hearts, the leader of the group was no different as he stares down at the pistol in his hand and remembers about the the lyrical gifts he wanted to give to Chitoge for her birthday.

I still have to play her her favorite song I made... She always loved it whenever I make the boys play it with us... And the second one I just finished recently...

The boy shakes away from his thoughts to find the gang still in front of them, they cocked their guns ready and gripped their weapons tightly as he sees nobody has left his side up until now.

"...Perfect..." he smirks softly as he turns to the doors and was ready to knock the metal sheets down, not before he turns back one last time and smiles once more.