Miscellaneous (1)

Super Villain x Male Reader

The pain in his chest was immeasurable with a sword impaled in him. Under his mask, his eyes were the only thing to be seen and the most emotional part of him to express, his teeth grinds at the feeling as the rest of his body were reacting differently.

Soon enough, the sword in his chest removes itself before he falls down to the ground. Mustering up with much strength as he could, he crawls back and up against a wall where the villain was swinging her weapon in her hand with a satisfying grin.

"That was a great fight, Noodle~... I still don't understand why you would call yourself that but it suits you very well now~..." the girl taunts at him, his deep breaths were shaky at the moment as she heads for her computer in her lair and quickly starts fidgeting with it.

In a couple of seconds, a countdown starts on the screen. Ten minutes from now, something tragic will happen. Noodle knows, "The beam..."

Don't question logic in anime or shows, there's basically a contraption just outside the Earth's atmosphere that will shoot a laser that'll destroy the city. Her reason for this was unknown but she turns to the dying hero and smirks. "Finally, my plan can go into play! There's nothing you can do to stop me, I have my phone that can cancel this laser from shooting!"

Noodle starts coughing softly as he gets to his knees and takes a step only for him to fall face first. "R-Rias... Y... You can't..."

"Oh, but I will~... It's all for my love~..." she waved the phone in front of his face. "Come on, stop me~... Do it~..." she taunts at him more as he weakly reaches for it. Rias pulls it away and laughs. "You are so pathetic! In a moment your people need you the most, you can't!"

She walks from the hero and to a large teleported inside her base before waving to the boy. "...I... love you..." he mustered everything his voice could make as he was met with laughter.

"That's so cute... but I already have a boyfriend to run to~..." The teleporter starts to warm up and a flash of light appears above her. With a final victorious smirk, "See you later~..."

She was gone.

Noodle wasn't sure what to do at this point as desperate and pointless measures runs to him. There was the computer that he could try and deactivate the laser from killing thousands in the city.

Is it possible for him to save the city one last time?

...

Rias, the super villain from earlier was in her biker costume as she approaches a home in the city. She had a plan already, her bike out in the front and all she needed to do was find someone inside and take them away from the city that was ready to be destroyed.

"Worry face, worry face... You got this, Rias..." she shakes her hands and takes a couple of breaths. Once she was ready, she bursts through the door with a look of "worry" pasted on her face.

"Babe! There's something tragic going on! We need to leave before that beam shoots the city!" She shouts as she runs around the house looking for them.

"Babe!" She searches through the rooms of her home and found nothing. "Babe, come on! We're going to die!"

No answer.

"...Babe?"

Again no answer as she starts to panic.

"...No... No, no, no, no, where are you?!" She shouted as she calls for them over and over again before running out the door and glanced from left to right. The look of worry that was fake from the start was slow to turn real. "Baby! Where are you?!" She shouts in the streets that was slow to fill with people with the same emotion.