[Nico Yazawa]

Nico Yazawa x Male Reader

It was a small walk home.

A long morning of performing what's finally come to an end as a small group of idols could finally go home after singing and dancing their hearts out.

That was their main intentions, especially when it had been delayed as their fans caught up to them before they can get free.

Muse, the idol group were a fairly popular band that consisted of nine girls.

Performing together for the past few years even after high school, their bonds were strong as they all pushed through to the last of their energies to signing autographs, taking selfies, and answering questions.

A girl we focused on, performing her heart out on an early Saturday morning for an event as she had herself disguised to keep the paparazzi off her tail.

"Nico!"

Her mind went back to when she was interviewed by a number of journalists and reporters, when they asked so many questions about her future with Muse and if she planned on doing anything else on the side like acting and whatnot.

But the one she focused on the most,

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

That one question she always get every couple months. And she always give the same answer like before.

"...I... do not..." she hesitated for a second before smiling softly to her fans. "I don't plan on getting a boyfriend... My agent said I'm allowed to..."

As usual, she earned a bunch of hopeful gasps from majority of her male fans and squeals from the females. They wondered if she did get to have a boyfriend, which celebrity she would date or if any of the boys would have a chance on taking her out on a date.

This topic went on for a while until Nico checked the time and realized where she had to be. "I need to go!" She told everyone.

Not before someone yells out to her. "Nico! Do your signature catchphrase!"

"..."

She turns at the crowd, staring for a moment before turning her back on them. It seems like she didn't have any time to fulfill their requests.

"...Nico Nico Nii!~"

She cheered to the crowd which roared with excitement.

"She did it! She really did it!"

"Noodle! Did you see that?!"

"I know! That was fucking awesome!"

"..."

Now we're back with the present.

Nico was standing at a certain apartment complex in front of a specific unit that was a couple of floors up. There was a frown on her face, grabbing a set keys out and using them to unlock the unit in front of her.

She enters the unit, ripping her mask and sunglasses off while removing her shoes at the entrance.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She heard a familiar voice from a television inside the home, she felt a sense of guilt welt up inside her as she listened to the answer she gave earlier today.

"...No... I don't..."

Clenching her hands into a fist, she closes the door behind her.

Then,

"...Babe!"

"..."

"I'm in the kitchen!"

The sound of a boy yells from inside the kitchen, heading towards the kitchen like they said and finds someone her age cooking. His h/c whipped around when he glanced at the brunette and smiled brightly.