[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Three)

Cheater Marin Kitagawa x Cheated
Rapper Male Reader

Everywhere he goes, he always sees her face.

And every time he performs, she screams the loudest.

But in public, she's there even if he's out of school already and she is unaware of his presence in a point of interest.

Is this fate? Y/n hoped it wasn't as he prayed that his relationship with her stays like this.

Then time slowly passes as the coincidental meetings turn into small talk.

Small talk would turn into hangouts as Marin and Y/n would slowly turn this empty relationship into something they wouldn't expect.

Ex's into friends... Until they became best friends as the more they hung out, the more faded their last relationship was as Marin would finally see Y/n in such a great mood.

No longer was he depressed or sad because of the incident from high school but it's like it was gone in a snap. And Marin was glad that the two could finally get back together and hang out as...

...Just friends...

Marin realizes that her goal wasn't accomplished.

She has taken the steps that she needed to start rebuild her trust in the boy but now was the last and hardest part for the blonde girl. And that was to ask Y/n out not as a friend but as his girlfriend once more.

Restore the hole in his heart she created, patch it with her love that was stronger than her past self that was blinded by selfishness.

She knew that Y/n loved him, she thought that his music career wouldn't spark and that was something that she hated about herself. Being negative, not giving him the same attention he craved for after she received it...

Many would say that your first love wouldn't last.

A first relationship is to experience and learn firsthand...

...Sometimes, it's really just love at first sight as Marin wasn't able see it clearly at first.

...

Today would be the day for Marin.

As usual for Marin, she was hanging out with Y/n along with a few friends that Y/n decided to bring. She was looking forward to what she had in store not because they were going karaoking but today was finally the day she would confess her love for him.

She knew that the old her wasn't what she wants to be with Y/n, not anymore as she saw true value in him during the times they hung out as friends.

Caring, nice, soft spoken, if anyone were to see him for the first time as a rapper or an artist they'd look at him as a cocky and an immature person.

Yet Marin had the chance to see that in him and regrets that she ever thought about breaking up with him.

"Is that her?" Someone unfamiliar spoke, she turned to find four figures approaching her, recognizing one of them as a smile appeared on her face and ran to the man. "Y/n!~"

She hugs him tightly, the man with h/c hair does so back and chuckled lightly. "It's good to see you again, Marin..."

They hugged for a short time as the two other men that walked with Y/n had shocked looks on their faces. "Wait!" The darker individual fixed his glasses and cringed back, along with his friend. "Isn't this your ex, Y/n?!"

"Yeah... She is..."

"Bro, why are we hanging out with her?!"

Marin glares at the two men as she was ready to snap at them.