prologue; 3rd person

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/205k2P16FgW6nLXlNPp8IC?si=uWP2MLxLR-Wb-RQf_IHjUQ

^ playlist I listen to while writing this book! :)

PROLOGUE
(third person point of view)

Marinette Dupain-Cheng,

Aspiring Fashion Designer, hoping one day she will be just as successful as Gabriel Agreste, she filled out an application to work at Gabriel Agreste Inc.

Marinette knows Gabriel Agreste's son, Felix Agreste, the only thing she knows about Felix is his mother died in their 9th year of school. He didn't show up for class for weeks, when he came back, something was off about him. Instead of Felix being his usual sociable self, he pushed everyone away and stopped talking.

She never really interacted with Felix, she usually just looked at him or would have small talk if they were grouped together.

When she filled out her application, she also noted on it she doesn't have a preference for any job. She knew she would do her best for whatever position. She has always ambitious, independent person.

At age 18, Marinette moved out of the bakery her parents owned and was an intern in New York for a fashion company for two years. She came back to Paris when she turned 20 and found an apartment nearby Gabriel Agreste Inc.

She gained a bit of knowledge when she was an intern in New York, she became a better designer, she even designs her own work attire. Marinette has always been an optimistic person, she dreams of her life, which is why she decided to apply for Gabriel Agreste Inc.

~~

Felix Agreste,

Workaholic, Genius, Famous Fashion Icon. Felix spends his life working with barely any breaks; he basically lives in the office.

Felix's life took a sharp turn when his mother mysteriously passed away at age 13, his father shut him out and made him model for his company. He shut out everyone and became a cold-hearted person. He worked even in his teen years to keep his mind away from his loneliness.

At age 18, he started working for his fathers company, he drowned in work all day. For three years he worked so hard, his father made him the president of the company.

He moved out of his fathers house at age twenty and moved into a penthouse, during Felix's rare but well earned free time, he reads old classic books. He has always been fascinated by old literature.

At 21, he is currently a very accomplished man and he takes pride in all the work he has put in throughout his years at Gabriel Agreste Inc. but his workload is increasing, and Nathalie, his father's assistant, worries about him.

Nathalie decided it's time for Felix to get a secretary, to manage his meetings, appointments, and minimize his workload.

and now, the story begins for them.

_____________

A/N

hi everyone who is gonna ever read this!! i'm starting this because i recently watched a felinette office au!! it heavily inspired me to write a fan fiction about a cold hearted felix and a sweet marinette willing to deal with felix (maybe ;))

it's my first fan fiction so?? if anyone has any advice please help me out !!! i've read hundreds of fan fictions but never wrote one so :)))