chapter one; working with who?

someone wrote the song before,
and i could tell you where it's from.
~~
(third person point of view)

*bzzt* *bzzt*

Marinette groans at the constant buzzing of her phone, "Why is my phone going off so early?!" she says to herself, she turned on her phone and the bright light nearly blinded the poor girl.

"It's 5 O'CLOCK?! Why is my business email going off so early? Maybe it's a client?" Marinette thinks to herself as she clicks into her email.

From: nathaliesancoeur@gmail.com
Subject: Application To Gabriel Agreste Inc.

Hello,

Ms. Dupain-Cheng, would you be available at 14:45 today for an interview? I evaluated your application and your resume, I am impressed in your experience. I have the perfect job for you if you're interested.

Thank you,
Nathalie Sancoeur.
~~
Marinette's eyes nearly bulged out of her eye sockets, she nearly flew out of her bed. "Oh my god, OH MY GOD?! I am gonna get a job at the Gabriel Agreste's company? What do I wear? I need to shower, this is the best moment of my whole entire life!" she exclaims.

Marinette opens her laptop and quickly writes a reply to Nathalie.
~~
To: nathaliesancoeur@gmail.com
Subject: Interview

Hello Ms. Sancoeur,

I am free today at 14:45, I will be there, thank you for this opportunity.

Thanks again,

Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

~~

(12:23/ Marinette's house)

This whole day she has been a nervous-wreck, she goes over what she's going to say to Nathalie, she paces around her room.

She decides to wear one of her own designs she worked on not too long ago, she pairs up the design with some earrings and heels.

~~ (marinette's point of view)
(14:45/ G. Agreste Inc.)

I stand outside of the G. Agreste Inc., I stare up at the tall building. My heartbeat feels like it's going a thousand miles per hour, my hands feel clammy. "It's time to walk in like the professional you are Marinette, You got this!" I said to myself. I start to walk in with pride, until all my pride was blown away with the wind..

*THUD*

"Ouch." I say out loud, "Pathetic. How do you expect to work here if you can't make it through the big front doors?" I heard a deep voice say to me, and before I could defend myself, I see a familiar face staring down at me. Felix Agreste, of course, out of everyone I could bump into it had to be Felix Agreste.

Felix walks towards what I assume is the elevator, I smooth down my skirt and fix my blazer.

I try to ignore the comment and I walk over to the front desk, "Excuse me, I'm here to see Nathalie Sancoeur," I say to the woman at the front desk, "Name?" the woman replied, "Marinette Dupain-Cheng." I say nervously. "Okay Ms. Dupain-Cheng, go have a seat over there, Ms. Sancoeur will be down shortly."

I made my way over to the luxurious lobby. A few minutes pass and I see Ms. Sancoeur, I stand up briskly, "You must be Ms. Dupain-Cheng." Nathalie says while reaching out to shake my hand. "Yes, hello Ms. Sancoeur," I say to her while shaking her hand. "Please, call me Nathalie." she says with a quick smile.
~~
(marinettes pov)

When we got onto the elevator, I noticed there are sixteen floors. My eyes widened noticing all the numbers, Nathalie lets out a little laugh, "Mr. Agreste takes pride in his huge building." she says as she presses the ninth floor.

When we finally get to Nathalies office, I take a seat and face her. "So Ms. Dupain-Cheng, I see you took an internship at age 18 in New York, have you always loved fashion?" she says to me, "Yes actually, ever since I was six, I wanted to design clothes for men and women, and I have always been an ambitious dreamer so I think I am really fit for this job!" I reply eagerly.

Nathalie smiles, "Ms.Dupain-Cheng I know this job isn't exactly what you were thinking of, but Mr. Agreste's son is in desperate need for a secretary, and I think it'll be a good start for you here. What do you say Ms. Dupain-Cheng?" she says.

My eyes widened, WORKING WITH FELIX?

<><><>

A/N

Chapter one is out !!!  Updates might be slow since spring break is ending soon for school but i'll try at least once or twice a week to get an update out !