CH:4

It's have been a week since Naruto moved in with Tsunade and Shizune in Uzumaki compound, Tsunade's thought on Naruto was that he was a hyperactive kid with unlimited stamina. It was very hard for him to sit in a place for more then few seconds. If any thing that could make Naruto sit was if she was telling him story about Previous Hokages. Naruto really liked Fourth and First Hokage. He had trouble in believing his Jiji was strong, To him Hiruzen was just his old man nothing much other than that.

Tsunade found out that whenever Naruto woke he looked for her, If he was not able to see her he would start to panic. She assumed that this was caused by Naruto feeling that they would leave him her. So every morning When he got up he would search for Tsunade hug her to confirm it was really her and then proceed with his day.

Tsunade new Naruto was only three but she wanted to start his training early as he had a huge target on his back being her son. She was glad that Hiruzen declared Naruto Uzumaki was dead, so now nobody knew where nine tail was or who was his Jinchūriki. If all of Naruto's information got released he would be at top of bingo book. Many people will want his head and she was not willing to risk it. She knew in some part of time truth will come out and she wanted him to prepare for it.

Naruto was playing outside when he heard a voice.

HEY BRAT, CAN YOU HEAR ME.

Naruto, looked around for the source of the voice but he was unable to see anybody. Then Naruto was suddenly transported to a sewer. Naruto was not surprised his only thought was Kaachan would be mad if she found out he was all dirty in a sewer.

Naruto was thinking that when he heard a full blown laughter, He decide to follow the voice as there was nothing much he could do.

He followed the voice as he reached what looked like a cell, as he got close he could see two huge red eyes staring at him. He was not scared by the size of eyes but as it started to get close he started seeing Orange fur with nine long swiping tails. It also has an upper-body structure of a human, complete with opposable thumbs on its clawed hands.

Naruto's first thought was that fur look's soft would he mind if I sit on it.

HA HA HA, YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE IN HISTROY OF THIS WORLD KID WHO HAS LOOKED AT ME  AND NOT BEGGED FOR LIFE INSTEAD WANTED TO TOUCH MY FUR.

Naruto then walked into the cell climbed on Kyūbi's  paw and sat on it. As he moved around his hand and truly felt how soft the fur was he had a smile which went from ear tot ear.

Kyūbi was surprised but he knew the brat since he was born and he new Naruto was a genius. So he was sure Naruto already knew the kid has figured out who he was.

Naruto: It's first time we are meeting face to face Kyūbi sama.

YES IT IS, SO HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN TO SIT ON MY HAND?

"It's way to comfortable leave." Said Naruto looking toward Kyūbi and smiling.

YOU HAVE A LOT OF COURAGE BRAT.

"I know you are not a mild less beast and I have nothing to worry about. I like foxes. By the way you have a name or you want me to give you one asked Naruto.

KURAMA, KURAMA IS MY NAME AND FEEL FREE TO CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU LIKE.

KUU-CHAN is a good name from today I will call you Kuu-chan. Said Naruto.

COULD HAVE COME WITH A BETTER NAME BU IT'S OKAY I GUESS.

Secretly Kurama really liked the name but was very shy to show it.

Kuu-chan you want me to open the seal? Asked Naruto.

DO WHAT EVER YOU LIKE BUT PLEASE CHANCE THIS SEWER.

How do I do that? asked Naruto tilting his head slightly.

IT'S YOUR BRAIN JUST IMAGIN AND IT WILL CHANGE.

Naruto concentrated and sewer converted into a grass field then mountain irrupted then came water from it which went to a pond, which was covered with dense forest. For sky he chose a starry night sky with full moon.

Kurama was shocked by the scenery. His tail started to wagging his tail.

Naruto smiled at which and started to unlock the seal. As he did he could feel amazing power blowing through him.

NARUTO YOU HAVE JUST WANTED UNLOCKED MY FULL POWER IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOUR BODY TO GET USED TO IT, I WILL TAKE A NAP NOW  YOU SHOULD RETUN TO YOUR WORLD. I WILL TALK TO YOU THROUGH MIND FROM NOW ON.

Naruto woke up in real world and found that not much time has passed since he entered his mindscape he could use this to train.

Tsunade scooped Naruto and carried him inside.

Naruto I have decided that I will start your training from tomorrow as you will need to become strong enough to protect yourself Said Tsunade.

Naruto asked if I am strong enough can I become Hokage?

Tsunade smiled ruffled his hair and said yes you can.

I WILL HELP YOU BRAT 

Thanks Kurama said Naruto in his mind.

================================================================================

To be continued..........