CH:8

It has been few days since Naruto's birthday. Everyone had left for Konohagakure. Naruto was mastering the jutsu he got from his birthday. Naruto did his first 口寄せ・穢土転生­ (Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei) on his birthday as he really wanted to meet his father and mother. Jiraiya agreed as he was present there for supervision.

FLASHBACK

Everyone came to garden as Tsunade did not wanted her floor to be destroyed.

Naruto used the DNA left on the katana and kunai Naruto then made a Blood clone to sacrifice as Minato's soul was trapped in stomach of the Shinigami. He found the Shinigami Mask. A mask resembling the Shinigami's face, it resided on a wall inside the Uzumaki Clan's Mask Storage Temple. 

Naruto made hand signs.

Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap." 口寄せ・穢土転生­ (Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei)"

As Naruto's palm touched the ground seal spread across the grass. As the ground split two coffin came out from the ground as their lid fell. Everyone could see the former Hogake and his wife as the souls from Shinigami's stomach entered the body's they slowly started moving.

Kushina and Minato opened their eyes.

Kushina's eye landed on Naruto as she jumped on him hugged him tightly as tears rolled down here eye while saying how much she missed him Minato soon joined the hug as tears roll down from eyes of everbody.

Minato then asked how was his life why he was not in village.

Naruto explained how he was treated in the village how he almost died and Tsunade took care of him and how much she loved him.

Minato was furious how the village treated him. He was glad Naruto found someone who truly cherished him.

Kushina went and hugged Tsunade tightly telling how grateful she was. Then her hair started to float in air as a image of devil appeared behind her.

"They will pay for what they have done to my kid" Kushina roared and tried to head toward village to destroy it.

Tsunade Shizune Hiruzen Minato all had to put a combine effort to stop her from going to destroy the village.

Kurama popped on Naruto's head to watch the entertainment.

Kurama gave popcorn to Nauto, Itachi and Kakashi. as they watched from sideline.

After Kushina calmed down, She looked at Naruto who now had Kyūbi sitting on his head eating popcorn.

Minato was shocked to see Naruto's interaction with Kyūbi. Then a proud felling emerged as he did what no body was able to do he befriended the Kyūbi.

Then they all had a long chat. Minato gave Naruto other half of Kyūbi. Kushina thanked Kyūbi for saving Naruto and apologized to him as how she treated him. 

Kurama waved it off saying it was not her fault that is what people are taught.

Naruto then released the jutsu as a coffin came a took there body back.

FLSCHBACK END

Naruto was having trouble while practicing wood release. As he did not have teacher who could teach him that. Suddenly he got brilliant Idea to summon his great grandfather.

As he had the necklace which he got from his Okaachan on his birthday.

Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap." 口寄せ・穢土転生­ (Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei)"

A coffin came out of the ground as lid fell came out a  tall man with tanned skin and dark eyes. He had waist-length black hair typically styled in a centre-parted fringe that framed his face. He often wore the standard shinobi dress of his era, consisting of dark red armour worn over a simple black suit with sandals. This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body; each collar of his shoulder guards bore the Senju symbol.

How are you kid? Why and how did you summoned me? asked Hashirama who was confused to how he retuned to the world of living.

My Name is Naruto Senju I am your great grandson, I summoned you with Edo Tensei as I don't know anybody who could teach me other than you.

Naruto was picked in air hugged tightly by Hashirama. Who was happy to see his first great grandchild.

A loud shattering sound was heard as Naruto and Hashirama turned to see that it was Tsunade who was standing near a shattered glass, who was covering her mouth with her hand as tear roll down her eye's she rushed toward here grandfather and hugged her Naruto was now squashed between them.

Tsunade was happy she got to see her Grandfather but she also scolded Naruto for disrupting his eternal slumber.

Hashirama protected Naruto like a good grandfather saying that he bore anyway.

Hashirama  then asked Tsunade who she had married and where the rest of clan was.

Tsunade explained how she was the only Senju left how she founded Naruto.

Hashirama  was disappointed how the village treated Naruto. He was sad to know that Naruto and Tsunade were only Seju left but he was sure it would not be for long looking at Naruto he knew girls will throw themselves at Naruto.

Hashirama then started teaching Naruto. 

First thing that he taught him was 木分身の術­ (Moku Bunshin no Jutsu)A clone that is created by using to alter the user's own cells into vegetation. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the or completely mobile and able to perform . They have the ability to travel far from the user and are able to communicate with the original. Moreover, since the wood clone has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. By directly touching the wood clone with his hand, the user can change the shape of the clone.

Second was 木遁・花樹界降臨­ (Mokuton: Kajukai Kōrin) Taking advantage of the innate properties of which allows the user to force trees to grow on any surface at a rapid pace, the user creates a dense forest of flowering trees. During the forest's formation, the user can have the branch restrain any target(s) that tries to attack the user before the formation of the forest is complete. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the atmosphere and when inhaled, renders any afflicted target unconscious. The user can also control where the pollen spreads so it does not affect them nor their comrades.

Third was 木遁・榜排の術­ (Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu) Quickly creating a dome-like structure in the form of a dragon's face, the user is completely surrounded. Taking advantage of the nature of Wood Release, this fūinjutsu substantially weakens incoming attacks whilst protecting the user inside.

Final was 木遁・木人の術­ (Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu) After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body and an oni-like face is usually created with a wrapped around its torso, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. The wooden dragon can be multiplied and be used to attack its enemies directly as well.

He also taught Naruto Senjutsu.

Naruto learned them but would take him year to master it.

As Hashirama  was being released he looked at Tsunade and said you need to give the kid talk with a grin and he disappeared.

What did great Jiji mean asked a innocent Naruto.

Tsunade sighed and took Naruto inside for the talk.

================================================================================

To be continued......