CH:10

Hiruzen and Tsunade entered the hokage cabin after the council meeting. As they entered they saw Naruto sitting on the floor with Scroll of Seals in front of him, The thing intrigued them was why a chūnin was standing at the corner with his hand above his head, before they could ask him was going on the door of room once again opened and entered Itachi, Kakashi, a tall man, with brown eyes, olive skin, short black spiky hair, and a beard. His clothing consisted of the standard Konoha ninja uniform with the sleeves rolled up half way, flak jacket, regular shinobi sandals and forehead protector. He also wore a sash that had the kanji for "Fire" (火) marked on it around his waist, a pair of black bangles, and bandages wrapped around the arms of his sleeves. a fair-skinned woman of slender build. She has long black untamed hair reaching her upper back, and very unique eyes that are red in colour, with an additional ring in them. Her outfit consists of a red mesh armour blouse with only the right sleeve visible. Overall, this is very broad material which resembles bandages with a pattern on it similar to those of rose thorns. Her hands and upper thighs are also wrapped in bandages and she wears the Konoha forehead protector and regular shinobi sandals.

Naruto looked at them smiled and continued to read.

Hiruzen was the first one to came out of the shock. "Naruto who is that man and why is he standing like he is punished" asked Hiruzen.

I don't know who he is. He came to the office after you left and wanted the Scroll Of Seals. So i put him in Kotoamatsukami . I did not know what else to do with me after all he threaten to kill me. Said Naruto like it was obvious.

"Naruto he is still in your control right?" Asked Itachi.

"Hi Itachi nii" you can't escape from Kotoamatsukami said Naruto.

Ask him to tell the reason behind his action. Said Kakashi.

Naruto looked at the chūnin. As his eyes started to morph into mangekyou sharingan.

This was shock to people who saw it for first time.

As slowly man started walking toward Naruto. He slowly stood in front of Naruto. Kakashi recognized the chūnin. 

It is Mizuki he is a chūnin instructor at the Academy. Said Kakashi.

Naruto was looking Mizuki in the eye's as Naruto's mangekyou sharingan started rotating.

What is doing asked the man.

"He is manipulating him" Said Itachi.

I wanted to steal the scroll and give it to Orochimaru for 500 million ryō. Said Mizuki and fell unconscious.

Hiruzen rubbed his temple in annoyance.

Hiruzen asked Anbu to take him and lock him in up.

Naruto got up and gave the scroll to Hiruzen.

I got what I needed Jiji. 

What did you learn asked a curious Hiruzen.

There was nothing new for me in there except 八卦の封印式­ (Hakke no Fūin Shiki) {Eight Trigrams Sealing Style}

I have got the theory but it will take some time to master it. Said Naruto.

The man was shocked that he dropped his cigarette.

Naruto waved everyone goodbye and told Tsunade he is going home. To which Tsunade nodded.

Naruto Body Flickered to home.

The boy never stops to amaze me. Said Hiruzen.

Tsunade felt proud as she was his mother.

As they were talking Naruto came back.

Jiji have the teams been decided asked Naruto.

Yes they have been decided but I am not telling you. Said a smug looking Hirzen.

Don't tell me that just tell me is there a girl with pink hair on my team. Asked a desperate Naruto.

No, there is not Said Hiruzen.

Naruto jumped fist pumped in the air and said FUCK YEAHH!!

Tsunade smacked him on the head for cursing.

Why are you so happy asked Itachi.

Well that girl in not a human she is a Banshee her scream nearly destroyed my ear and worst off all she is a fangirl. Said Naruto.

Everybody had a sweatdrop after hearing this.

So which Sensei has here in a team asked Naruto.

Well her name is Sakura she is in Kakashi's team. Said Hiruzen.

Naruto lost it after hearing this he was rolling on the ground. Everyone also laughed Kakashi on other hand had gloomy clouds over his head.

After sometime Naruto stopped laughing as he went to Kakashi and gave him ear plug this is the best one I have Kurama uses same kind today it were effective to some extent.

Okaasan have you finished your work lets go home together asked Naruto.

Tsunade smiled and got up. She kept her hand on Naruto's shoulder and Body Flickered away.

Well that was something said the man.

Asuma, Kurenai you are forbid from talking about Naruto's power. It will put him in a risky situation.

NEXT DAY

Naruto was sitting in the class with Hinata on his right and Ino on his left. He was talking with them. Suddenly a screeching banshee opened the gate and ran to sit next to Sauske.

Sasuke desperately looked for help as Naruto and every boy gave him a look of pity.

Iruka entered the class and started to announce team and sensei.

Team7 : Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Sai. Your team leader will be kakashi hatake.

Team8 : Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyūga, and Shino Aburame. your team leader will be Kurenai Yūhi.

Team10: Chōji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara and Ino Yamanaka. Your team leader will be Asuma Sarutobi.

Naruto as you joined late there were no available member's. So you will be put solo with Itachi uchiha. Informed Iruka.

Sasuke was confused to why Itachi was released of Anbu duty and Made jonin.

Sasuke politly raised his hand.

"Yes Sasuke" said Iruka.

Sir my brother is an Anbu why was he released of his duty? Asked Sasuke.

Well Itachi has appeared in bingo book so his identity is not hidden so he is being released. Informed Iruka.

So sensei why was he not appointed as our team leader as he could help me with sharingan. Asked Sauske.

I asked Hokage sama personally to make him my student said Itachi who just entered.

"Why?" asked Sasuke who was a little upset that his brother picked Naruto over him.

Because I can't properly teach you as you are my little brother, I wont be able to go all out against you said Itachi.

Naruto gave him a sly grin.

Naruto meet me at ground 1. said Itachi as he body flickered.

Naruto said bye to Hinata and Ino and did the same.

The class was schocked on Naruto's sudden display of body flicker.

================================================================================

To be continued........