CH:29

Kakashi and his team had just returned from there mission. As they met other Jōnin and Chūnin in the dango shop. As they were talking to each other they felt a presence. They looked at the roof of building. They saw Naruto standing there looking at the opposite side.

Kakashi appeared next to Naruto to see what was going on, Other Jōnin did the same as they looked at the direction at which Naruto was looking.

They saw Itachi walking with Izumi with there hands interlocked.

Everyone saw this smiled then they looked at Naruto.

It's not nice to spy on your sensei's date Naruto It's un youthful. Said Guy.

Ohh, I am not spying on him. replied Naruto without taking his eyes from the duo.

So what are you doing now asked Kurenai with a hint of amusement in her voice.

I am making sure he does not fuck this up said Naruto.

What do you mean by that Said Kakashi.

Oh what has he not done, He showed up late was about to take her to worst restaurant and is way to nervous around her are something he has done till now.

Everyone had a sweat drop.

Naruto then looked at the man that was approaching them with a knife. He would have been a civilian as he did not had any chakra signature which made them hard to spot.

Naruto quickly vanished and reappeared in front of the man  and Kicked him in the chest he flew into a empty street where Naruto's clone where waiting for the man. As the man came flying they caught him and shut his mouth so he did not attract Itachi's attention.

Other Jōnin followed him soon after. Naruto's clone took a kunai and stabbed the man as tried to screem but another clone shut his mouth. Naruto looked man in the eye and said. You know why I stabbed you before asking you a question. 

The man rotated his head back and forth. 

It's to show you if any question I ask and I feel you are lying you will start to loose your fingers.

The man nodded his head vigorously as tears fell from his eyes.

Naruto ignored his tears as continued his interrogation.

Anko who saw this was being turned on by Naruto's interrogation technique.

According to information the man just a poor idiot who saw a picture of Itachi and cash price on him and forgot to read flee on sight warning.

Naruto's clone took the man to prison.

As they all went to look after Itachi's date again.

Naruto created several blockage so Itachi's date went smoothly. He had asked Ino to to give flower's to Itachi as he was stupid enough to not understand the way she looked at the girl holding the flower.

Naruto had enough of this shit so he decided to take the direct approach as he started to mind message Itachi mocking his dense behavior and told let the pro deal with it.

He started by sending them to Ramen Ichiraku where his clone had already told Teuchi what was going on and he was happy to help them he even closed the shop for others so that the couple could have the privacy.

They enjoyed the dinner as Kakashi and other held Naruto from going Ichiraku himself for ramen.

As they came out Izumi had to go as it was getting late. Naruto instructed Itachi to escort her home.

Itachi did as he was told.

Naruto and other's followed them but keeping there distance.

As Itachi and Izumi reached the house. Naruto asked Itachi to kiss her.

Itachi refused.

Naruto teleported behind the tree where only Itachi could see her as he held a big sign. Kiss her or I will put you in Kotoamatsukami and you will do more than just kiss.

Itachi was sweating now but he gathered courage as he pulled Izumi closer and Kissed her on the lips. Izumi put her hand's around his neck and deepened the kiss. Izumi then pulled Itachi inside the house.

Naruto could hear Itachi's mental cry for help and chose to ignore it.

I have 5 girlfriends and this was the fucking hardest date I have managed It is easy to date Kaguya then to help Itachi all the girls protested in his mind. which he laughed off.

Everyone went to drink including Naruto who was mentally tired from the amount of bullshit he had to go through today.

As everyone was little drunk they made a challenge to who could make Kakshi bring down his mask without any Jutsu or it would have been to easy for Naruto.

Anko was also interested in seeing his face as they are dating and had sex but he refused to remove his mask.

Everybody tried but no one was able to do it. Everyone tried to blackmail him but failed.

Naruto was too drunk to play for which Kakashi was glad as he had Kakashi's darkest secret.

As Naruto was leaving he threw a photo on the table.

Anko saw the photo and fainted same happened with Kurenai As Guy and Asuna saw the photo they ordered  Kakashi to never remove his mask as they would loose their girls.

Kakashi too the photo and burned it destroying any evidence.

Anko got up hugged Kakashi tightly and hugged Kakashi tightly as she whispered something to Kakashi which made him blush as picked her up and Shunshin to there home.

Slowly they all left for home.

Naruto reached home as Tsunade waited for him he told all the incident and brought her some sake which she appreciated.

================================================================================

To be continued.........................