CH:6

Hiruzen was sitting in the office then a small (カツユ, Katsuyu ) appeared on the table caring a letter. He knew the summon belonged Tsunade and thanked Katsuyu-sama then she disappeared.

He opened the letter and starting reading it. The first part of the letter was normal witch was about how they have moved and settled down in the compound, with information about how Naruto had started pulling prank on them. It was the second part that blew his mind. It said Naruto had Mokuton. 

Tsunade had requested Hiruzen to send Itachi with Hashirama sama 's scroll on wood release.

Hiruzen sighed and summoned Itachi.

Itachi appeared he explained him the full situation and how he has been summoned by Tsunade as she needed help with Naruto's training.

Itachi was happy that in would get to see little blond again but then his expression changed into one off worry.

What about the coup that the Uchiha were planning? asked Itachi.

You don't need to worry about it New Root will take care of it with the help of your father. reassured Hiruzen.

You leave immediately, tomorrow only you Sasuke Mikoto Izumi and Fugaku would be the only Uchiha left in the village.

Itachi nodded and left.

Itachi has been walking for quit a few hours now. As he was about to reach the Gates of compound. He was hit by yellow blur in the chest which made him fall on his back.

As he lifted his head to see what had hit him . He found it was Naruto who was hugging tightly with his little hand. Itachi smiled and hugged him back.

I missed you Ani said Naruto who was still clinging on to him.

Itachi got up ruffled Naruto's hair "I missed you too Naruto" said Itachi.

Tsunade came out running.

Naruto where are you screamed a distressed mother.

I am here Kaachan said Naruto who still clinging on to Itachi in same manner koala cling on tree.

Tsunade saw Naruto and sighed and smiled and walked toward the duo.

Naruto you don't just leave training and dash out of the gate. scolded Tsunade.

I sensed Itachi nii san coming so I waned to meet him. Explain Naruto.

Still you need to tell your mother where you going you don't just run off got it Naruto. said Tsunade.

Naruto nodded.

Itachi who was silently watching the interaction between mother and sun with a smile on his face he was happy that Naruto finally has the home he wanted and will be safe here.

Itachi then bowed to Tsunade and greeted her.

Tsunade nodded in acknowledgement and asked how he was doing.

They both chatted for a while then they went in the house.

Shizune showed Itachi his room. Naruto went to garden to practice with Tsunade. Itachi fell on bed and instantly fell asleep as he was tired after the journey.

Itachi directly woke up next day. He joined everyone for breakfast.

Itachi nii san today you are going teach me? Naruto asked with star in his eyes.

Today I will teach you how to use your Eye. Said Itachi while patting his head.

Naruto was jumping up and down with excitement.

Be prepared to get shocked Itachi the kid Naru kun absorbs information faster than sponge absorbs water.

As they finished breakfast Naruto and Itachi reached training ground Tsunade and Shizune sat on the porch looking at the duo from a safe distance.

Itachi begin to demonstrate him the moves and Naruto replicated them perfectly.

Naruto now I will show you ability that can be done by Mangekyō Sharingan.

You are not allowed to use this techniques unless its life or death situation.

Naruto nodded.

Activate your Mangekyō Sharingan.

Naruto's three tomoe sharingan started spinning and his Mangekyō Sharingan came to life.

Naruto the eyes  you have belonged to Shisui Uchiha a very close friend of mine. Every Mangekyō Sharingan has a unique ability. Shisui had the ability that he could use Kotoamatsukami , a powerful genjutsu that manipulates a target's thoughts so perfectly and absolutely that no one completely, including the target, would have the slightest idea that they were being controlled. However, this technique can't be used with the same eye again until after a period of time.

The technique allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will. It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest calibre, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated.

Itachi then made a shadow clone of himself and asked Naruto to cast Kotoamatsukami on it.

Naruto looked in the eyes of clone and yelled Kotoamatsukami.

Slowly clone started to move on his own and picked Naruto and made him sit on his shoulder.

Then the clone turned and looked Itachi in the eyes with Naruto sitting on his shoulder with a smug look on his face.

Naruto never in a million years I would have hoped someone can pull it off in their first attempt.

As the clone disappeared a chibi kurama spawned on Naruto's head. 

NARUTO WHAT EVER YOU DONT USE THIS ABILITY IN FRONT OF ANY BIJU WE HATE BEING CONTROL IT COULD MESS OUR BRAIN. ONLY MADARA UCHIHA WAS ABLE TO CONTOL ME WITH HIS EYES.

Did his eye cast Kotoamatsukami too asked Itachi out of his intrest.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT HE COULD CAST A Susanoo. BUT THESE CAUSE YOU TO GO BLIND IF YOU ARE NOT AN PURE UCHIHA.

So I will go blind asked a sad Naruto.

NO YOU WONT, AS ME AND SENJU BLOOD PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING BUT ITACH YOU WILL GO BLIND IF YOU DONT GET OPERATED.

YOU EITHER GET OPERATED OR HAVE SENJU DNA PLANTED IN YOUR OPTIC NERVE IT WILL NOT HINDER YOUR POWER.

I will do the operation for you after all you gave my kid eye sight. Said Tsunade.

Itachi bowed and thank Tsunade for help.

HEY KID I AM HUNGRY FEED ME.

Naruto held Kurma and went to get some food.

Itachi was flabbergasted so this is the nine tail every shinobi nation fears. Said Itachi.

He has a soft sport for Naruto according to him Naruto's chakra is similar to his father, he feels connected with him. answered Tsunade.

================================================================================

To be continued.......