5

- WARNING: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT-

Demon Slayer: Tengen Uzui's fourth wife

            Tengen is known for being flashy and handsome. Of course, when someone's as beautiful as Tengen, you'd expect a lot of girls falling over him. And that is true, but Tengen already has his own beautiful girls with him. Hinatsuru, Makio, Suma and Inoue. Inoue is nothing like the others, in fact she is more of Tengen's girl version than the other three. Hinatsuru is gentle, Makio is fierce and Suma is a crybaby, but very charming. Inoue, on the other hand, was proud and full of herself sometimes. But she wasn't always like that, she just wanted things she could not get in her past life.

            Inoue was born into a wealthy family. One of the families known to be shinobis. Inoue is one of the most skilled shinobi – or kunoichi as they call it -- in her clan, but she could not stand out, because she was considered weak as a woman. Even if she battled with her two brothers and won, she was not acknowledged for her family believes that women should only be working as a house wife and not a practitioner of ninjutsu. Because of this, she ran away from home at the age of 16 and as a kunoichi, she started hunting demons and bad people -- if you may. She was supposed to get married to someone she was paired with, but she was stubborn and she did not want a life of not being able to help people with her talent and to be someone's wife.

Her way of killing demons was to burn them in the sun, since the only way to kill such beast was with a Nichirin Sword, which she did not have. In order to survive in her own, without the support of her family, she started stealing from rich corrupted people. For her it was justified. At the age of 20, it was her habit to kill demons and lived to see another day, not until she encountered a demon much stronger than the ones she has fought before. After being wounded by this demon's physical boldness, she was saved by an unknown figure in front of her. He was a big guy, compared to the men she usually sees. He wielded two nichirin blades that were stuck together by a chain and he was incredibly fast. He stopped the demon in just a swing of his sword. When she sees the demon's head fade away, she knew it was a nichirin sword and she knew that this man was a demon hunter. She stands up and rolls her eyes. "I did not need your help", she says annoyed at the man in front of her. His hair was white and he had bands to cover his face. He was extremely buffed and even Inoue could not resist his tempting face. "It looks like you needed it", he said with a flash of his smile. "Besides it was flamboyantly easy", he added and looked at the slender, busty, curvy lady with the uniform of a kunoichi.

               Annoyed by Tengen and his charms, Inoue walks away. Tengen, surprised by what this woman did, he then follows her and asks her questions, which to Tengen's experience, he did not do before. He thought to himself, why is he following this girl? "Anata wa meiwakudesu, please leave me alone", he stops in his tracks. This is the first time he encountered a girl with this attitude. Usually, girls would thank him and would flatter him some more, but how could this girl not do it. It was really puzzling and Tengen seemed to hate it. It felt like his reputation was ruined.

            Tengen eventually leaves Inoue alone, but kept following her. One night, as a rich family was going out for dinner, Inoue suddenly runs fast and quiet as a leaf passing by, stealing money from the man's pocket and bought herself some food. She sat in one of the roofs of the buildings in the district. "You know it's bad to steal", Tengen says, appearing out of nowhere. Inoue was stunned, she did not hear a sound, this must be a skilled demon slayer. Inoue knew about the demon slayer corps a long time ago. It was not known to the government, but she encountered one that was killed after battling a demon. "Nani?", Inoue was confused. Why is this demon slayer interested in a runaway kunoichi? Could it be, that his father had sent someone to look for her? But even her family did not know about the demon hunters. "For a shinobi, you seem to act all innocent, don't you do these kinds of things too?", asked Inoue, as Tengen stood in front of her, with a plain expression. "How did you know I was a shinobi?", asked Tengen. Usually, people did not know the difference between shinobi and samurai. "I can smell you from a mile away, and in fact, you are not a shinobi, but a demon slayer", Inoue gaze at him. She had that blazing fire of a gaze. He felt like he was talking to a killer. "You seem to know a lot about me", Tengen said. "I am a shinobi like yourself after all", she said with a look of utter disgust and anger. "You shouldn't mess with someone like me. I know a weak opponent when I see one, and I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than you", Tengen just laughed. It was laughable, she did not know the true strength of Tengen. She doesn't know what his status is. "You seem so confident, and yet, why do I feel you shaking", Inoue gasped not seeing Tengen move and then suddenly, a knife was on her throat. She knew he was fast, faster than anyone she has ever seen, but this man was even more so. She stops herself from shaking and chuckles as she said, "You sure are fast, but you're not gonna kill me". She pushes the knife away and walks away from Tengen. "Let me give you shelter", Tengen said, an attempt to stop the kunoichi from disappearing again. "Why should I?", she turns around slowly. Tengen puts his hand on his forehead. "Kono josei o kokuhyō shi nasai", he says mumbling under his breath. "Did you just insult me?", says Inoue angrily. She marches to Tengen and tried to slap him, but her hand was stopped and the next thing she knew, Tengen was carrying her without her consent.