01

NOTE #1

To Jisung,

lunch date with me :)

yes or no?

— Chenle ♡

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

zhong chenle was making sure that mr. kim doyoung was not looking at them before he gives his letter to the young boy sitting a few seats away from him.

once mr. kim was facing the board, chenle tapped jung sungchan's shoulders and told him to pass the letter to jisung.

the chinese watched his letter get passed on by students in the classroom until it finally arrived to jisung.

he placed on a small smile when park jisung looked at him with one brow slightly arched. he gave him a small wave but jisung rolled his eyes at the chinese before looking back in front.

mr. kim faced in front of the students and started to talk about their upcoming activities that will be held during his class.

a few minutes later, mr. kim faced the board again and that is when jisung passed chenle's letter back to him by passing it to his classmates.

seconds later, chenle received his letter back from jisung.

he excitedly unfolded the paper, thinking that park jisung will say yes, but he was wrong. his smile turned into a frown when he saw the boy's reply to his simple letter.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To Jisung,

lunch date with me :)

yes or no ?

— Chenle ♡

( stop passing notes please — jisung )